[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

You’d need to edit the CSS file to change the size, try using the scale() command.

Unfortunately I am not in a position to be editing files on the server but it looks like it’s just me that has the problem. Everything else seems proportional except the size of the radar on my screen. Minimap, text, names…it’s strange. Thanks for replying, though. Again great work on the radar!

What do you mean?

How do I get rid of the pop-up menu when I join in game. Its like do you want to watch a video. I tried putting the video to false in the config but it didn’t work

How do i open it when in game ?

Ctrl + M

1 Like

If anyone wants to change the size of the radar find these lines in radar.css:

#policeradar {
width: 495px;
height: 202px;

and add this line under it:

transform: scale(0.7);

You can change the “0.7” to whatever you want to scale the size so if you wanted it half the original size you would change it to “0.5”, hope this helps!

Thank yo so much

How Do I Change The Keybind?

How can I change it so that I can use it with any car?

does it work on esx?

I just wanted to make a suggestion whenever the next update comes for this radar, I would like to suggest that some time of key button be made so we can put the radar on hold when we don’t need it, most all the IRL radars have some kind of hold button that you can press when you don’t want to use it. Plus it would be nice to see if someone could put some of doppler effect tone that increases when cars go faster and decreases when cars go slower. Just some food for thought

Usualy the F5 key, or you can look under keybindings in the game settings and it should tell you.

I have a problem with the system and I always use the system regardless of the vehicle and no matter what job someone can help me as I know how to do the job

I have a problem with the system and I always use the system regardless of the vehicle and no matter what job someone can help me as I know how to do the job

I think this resource wasn’t not bulit fpr ESX job did you read the discription?
You can use this Radar without, ESX job @Python-72

is there a way to change the key to open it

Its a good script but how do i set my Custom Cars as Police cars?
It says “You must be in a Police Vehicle”

It is in the vehicle.meta file, compare a police/ems vehicle with your custom one, there is one line that says something with “EMERGENCY”, i hope this helped.

How do i add cars?