[Release] WraithRS | Advanced Radar System [1.0.2]

Is there any way to make it work in game single player mode? ?

Unfortunately not.

Since last commit NUI has been working in localgame, in your FiveM application data create a new folder usermaps\resources and put the resource in there. Then open regular FiveM press F8 and type storymode, once loaded in press F8 again and type localgame wk_wrs to enable the resource. Now you have it working in singleplayer/storymode

2 Likes

I stand corrected. Thanks for the reply @TheIndra

1 Like

how can I add cars to VC_EMERGENCY? Where is it located?

If you currently use WraithRS, I suggest you upgrade to the new one!

Thanks for your reply, this is really great

is this still working with latest update? I have tried to install on brand new clean server via one hosted on my local machine and one hosted with zap hosting. holding LCTRL then pressing M does not work on either. fresh install on both no mods no nothing, yes I am in basic gta5 police car. any ideas?

Yes it still works. Have you modified your GTA key bindings at all?

no not at all. Ive also had a friend join on his PC with my zap hosting server and nothing worked for him as well I cant seem to figure out the problem.

You’ve posted on the wrong resource.

Wrong resource post.

How can i make it work on custom police vehicles not only on the vanilla ones. Because when i try to open the radar in a custom police car it says you must be in a police vehicle.

Hi I have a friend who has a server and 1 of 50 police cars we download has the radar. How can we enable it on specific car. Thank you

@Prix_24 @S0mnamBUL1 If you guys read the description, you’d know that vehicles have to have a vehicle class of VC_EMERGENCY to work.

Yeah we ware just dumb. Is there a way to make the radar work for the passanger.

Not yet.

@WolfKnight179 Hey, I was wondering if there is any way possible for you to make this accessible for single-player mode and possibly even for LSPDFR. If you could that would be great, and if you can’t that totally understandable. Thanks!!

As far as I know, you can use the radar in FiveM singleplayer, but not normal GTA V singleplayer.

Looks great :grinning: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :ok_hand: :+1: :+1: