[Release] Wraith ARS 2X | Police radar and plate reader [v1.3.1]

Have you tried changing the load order? Also, try deleting your key bindings for the radar from your fivem.cfg, if you don’t know how to do it, check the FAQ and Troubleshooting section in the main post.

Yeah we changed the load order…I’ll look at the fivem.cfg thing and see if that helps out…

If it helps I’ll let ya know :slight_smile:

Edit: Nadda on that :frowning: I even tried the steps for your toggle display in the FAQ.

Hello I have question, radar works only for me other players in a server cant turn it on

@Chrasoe Hmm, have you tried deleting your server’s cache folder?

@FurmaZ Did you rename the resource?

For all those who do not open them, they have to rename the resource to “wk_wrs” enjoy!

This is incorrect, the resource name must be left as is (“wk_wars2x”).

I have tried with that name and it worked for me, when I changed the name of the resource it began to work, can you explain to me then why with that name it does not work and when changing it work?

Part of the problem is that when people rename the resource to something other than the default resource name, it causes the key binds to be generated for new players using the altered name. For some reason (from what I found a few months ago), when said players then join a server that uses the proper name, the key binds don’t work until they delete them from their fivem.cfg. It makes life a lot easier if everyone left the resource name as wk_wars2x, that way the key binds can be generated using the proper name, and allow the key binds to work everywhere seamlessly.

Hey. Great system! I’m playing on a server which has this. But for some reason. My radar won’t show on my screen. Plate reader works…just not the radar but working for other players. Any idea whats causing this to happen?

Cheers.

HOW TO SETUP TO A JOB?
First of all, very nice script!

Can somebody help me, how do I do so only people with “police” rank can open this? :smile:
I have tried so many things, it will be nice if somebody could help! :smile:

Hi! Any reason why the radar works for some people but not for others? It’s super frustrating. Any advice? Thank you!

Hmm thats strange. Have you tested it with the same type of vehicle because it HAS to be an emergency vehicle to work

i was having this problem on a server i was on, the owner found an updated version, put it in and all works fine now.

Have you tried some of the steps in the FAQ and Troubleshooting section of the main post?

EDIT: When you say it doesn’t work for some, where exactly? Is it when trying to open the remote?

I am currently having an issue opening the remote with the newest version…

Does anybody know how to make this resource a indepent alpr script without the radar im looking to intergrate it to wk_wkrs sorta like what DOJRP did

@TylerStudios What specifically?

@cverhalen788 The licence plate reader is kind of built on top of the radar, you can do it, but it’ll take a bit of effort. The Lua code is in cl_plate_reader.lua and you’ll have to find the UI code in the HTML, CSS, and JS files.

I got it working again after a server rebuild, Thanks though!

Where does player radar configs save, is it the users cache? Even after a fresh install the radar goes back to the default settings when the player logouts instead of keeping their saved position and size

That’s odd, make sure that when a user moves their UI, the console says: Saving updated UI settings data.

Otherwise, try getting them to type /reset_radar_data in chat, then restart the game without opening the remote.

If that still doesn’t work, the data is stored in C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Roaming\CitizenFX\kvs