[RELEASE] Working Bow/Arrow Add-On Weapon 1.1 (NO CLIENT SCRIPTS NEEDED)

Hi guys! Today I’m releasing my weapon meta’s for a working Bow/Arrow!

To use this; you will want to download the Crysis 3 Predator Bow by gta5modaz (Link here)

Afterwards, you will want to rename “W_LR_RPG” to “W_LR_BOW” and “W_LR_RPG_ROCKET” to “W_LR_BOW_ARROW”, Then simply drag those files into the “stream” folder, and just stream the resource as normal. Boom! You got a working bow!

1.1 Fixes the issue with the bow still sounding like an RPG & arrows no longer have a rocket sound to them.

Below I’ll include the video from the original mod, then I will show how it looks with my Meta files;

(SORRY FOR THE CRAP VIDEO AUDIO)

bow.rar (5.5 KB)

2 Likes

the stream file is empty … its normal ?

streams folder empty… omg

read topic…

1 Like

normal bov

I placed the link to the mod used for the Meta files. I am not including it in the download folder so i do not claim any credits for the model.

1.1 Released! Fixes RPG audio for a more proper bow sound, and arrows are no longer functioning as rockets

Bow is constantly reloading even after restarting server and relogging. What is going on?

Useless for Roleplayservers, but nice release.

Good thing I didn’t release it for roleplayers :joy:

3 Likes

Uhmm Mr retro I’m having a problem, the textures aren’t showing up in game.

Edit: It’s working now

But what’s up with the Square Index for the RPG and why does the bow not reach far Distances?

It was just how the weapon the set up animation wise to look somewhat decent. And this was one of my first releases, so I never got around to updating it. But seeing as it also breaks with OneSync enabled, it looks like I’ll have to tweak it a bit.

hey ,nice ,and thankyou for release
so ,i already did all ,in the game ,what comando i need put ? /giveweapon the name of what ???
thank you

I would love to see a version for

After using the weapon for a while.
It will cause problems with the weapon and repeatedly change the bullet.
have expert support? can help me
I am sorry, my english is not good

What are the bow and arrow spawn names