[RELEASE] Winter_Magic

Hey!

Just putted together a simple wizard/magic script. You can teleport from point A to B and it makes a cool effect and sound. Will update it on the future but cant be bothered atm and dont have much time. Any problems drop them down below and i will fix them and update it on the GIT repo. Feel free also to drop down any suggestion replying on the post.

It is Synced with other players.

You are free to modify it, but under NO circunstances you should sell this without my permission.

Peace

Preview

GitHub

13 Likes

Lmao that’s cool nice !

1 Like

I have no use for such a script like this, but I must say it looks really cool, good job :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

does it sync?

Just updated it. Now it does :smiley:

Very pog, thank you for the release!

Wow love this! original and fun. thank you so much

Wow that’s awesome!

1 Like

If you miss you go under the map :stuck_out_tongue:

Amazing.

Really nice

Just fixed, updated version on Github :smiley:

1 Like

Nice Tacho an nice Script :+1:

I know your fivem post says not to sell it but with your GPL V3 license they actually could sell it. You should consider using a non commercial license or no license at all.

1 Like

Done. Thank you for the tips!! :smiley:

1 Like

cmon we can’t lie this is sick asf…

1 Like

This is pretty awesome haha the fireball, heal, and revive ones didn’t work for me though commands or as an item. Any possible solution to this if anyone came across it as well? if not its cool I still enjoy this a lot.

UPDATED: Added Fireballs, More Teleport Effects, and levitation effect.

GO CHECK IT OUT!!!

For the FireBall you will have to press E, the Healing are not entired finished.

pretty job