[Release] Weapons On Back

@minipunch It works great and I really like it :+1:. But would it be possible to have the objects on the back stop reflecting bullets? The jerrycan works a bit like the pan in PUBG :smiley:
I’m afraid people would always buy a jerrycan etc for advantage. Yes, I could remove the jerrycan from being placed on the back but I kinda like it since one in the pocket does not really make sense :slight_smile:

it still shows on the back for me

Yo, nice script man! But the only thing I would like to see, is that the weapon attachments en magazines show up. Cus it could make it look alot nicer.

1 Like

That would be nice for sure. I had planned on doing it when I have some more time.

In the mean time feel free to make a pull request if you can code lmao

Any one has weapon_on_back but for weapons as items ? thanks!

1 Like

HELP
How do you change the overlap of weapons?
example ak 47 on sniper or carbine. Thanks You

or that he only has a gun in his back?

Just comment the ones you don’t want to appear.
So for exemple: – [“w_ar_assaultrifle”] = -1074790547,

if you get it please lmk

but they overlap just the same

If you make different folders, you can change the offset for each individual weapon.

Hey @minipunch, u kw why the bat dont change his position, only use the bone, dont use the coords.

1 Like

@minipunch Hey man, I like your script. Can you adapt by chance some of the LSPDFR scripts to FiveM FivePD, like the partner script for example? Sometime, on multiplayer, we might not be enough to have backups and bad guys at the same time. Thanks.

i just realized that u own usarrp haha

1 Like

when I enter the server the weapons fall and I have to select them so that they can be seen again on the back

Can some one help me.

How do i fix this bug. This is showing every time when i join to the server. But when i pull out weapon it automatically fixes.

when I enter the server the weapons fall and I have to select them so that they can be seen again on the back

@AlexisJuegos It’s because you are using some resource (using ESX, I have heard) that is causing that and it is not designed to account for that. You’d have to edit that resource or submit a pull request for this one.

Are attachments not visible for this here?

Any way i can disable the wiggling when walking?

not sure what on the script makes it wiggle when you walk