[Release] vRP Framework

It’s the same process

Hello. I’m with these errors. Anything missing from my machine? Debian 9.

hello, someone can help me with my lscustoms? my lscustoms don’t save my cars after tunning them

Probably the garage you use does not save, have to use the showroom more a garage that saves the vehicle, but will not have how to sell the vehicle

ok thank you, but you know some mod/script to put the name server on the top of the screen?

Of course, [Release] Simple Watermark

thank u bro, u are amazing

anyone know of any good scripts for any of these things? (VRP server)
.1 - where someone can put in chat /911 and it pings Police or EMS please?
.2 - Cruise control for cars
.3 - A script that reduces the amount of pedestrians?

also something that may also help with server performance

how do i fix this problem ?

[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/set_srvdata not found

1 Like

In this case, when will add police and EMS needs to be in cfp / garage.lua.
because in vrp_garages you will not be able to add.

Can you arrange for the blue circle to stay correctly on the ground? If so, what happens to me?

How can I call the user whitelist ID, using vrp.GetWhitelistId()? What is the variable?

Started resource vrp_mysql
Loaded MySqlConnector, Version=0.19.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_150475366
Loaded System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions, Version=4.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_150475366
Loaded System.Buffers, Version=4.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_150475366
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown database ‘vRP’
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0003e] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00028] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00008] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter1[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in <fb0d2884a2b44d8db375bbed7cc70740>:0 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredValueTaskAwaitable1+ConfiguredValueTaskAwaiter[TResult].GetResult () [0x0001e] in :0
at MySql.Data.Serialization.MySqlSession+d__48.MoveNext () [0x00585] in :0
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0003e] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00028] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00008] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ConnectionPool+d__0.MoveNext () [0x00476] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in <fb0d2884a2b44d8db375bbed7cc70740>:0 at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection+<CreateSessionAsync>d__66.MoveNext () [0x00101] in <c9032194188746cfa5d8bb7625c7912b>:0 --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown --- at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw () [0x0000c] in <fb0d2884a2b44d8db375bbed7cc70740>:0 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x0003e] in <fb0d2884a2b44d8db375bbed7cc70740>:0 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00028] in <fb0d2884a2b44d8db375bbed7cc70740>:0 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd (System.Threading.Tasks.Task task) [0x00008] in <fb0d2884a2b44d8db375bbed7cc70740>:0 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable1+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection+d__17.MoveNext () [0x00106] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open () [0x00012] in :0
at vRP.MySQL.e_createConnection (System.String name, System.String config) [0x0000f] in <8dfc0861f4df44189d833de5e878b97b>:0
[vRP] launch version 1498403827
[vRP/C#] connection vRP not found
[vRP] init base tables
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/base_tables not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/money_tables not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/identity_tables not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/business_tables not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/home_tables not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/vehicles_table not found

[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/get_srvdata not found
[vRP/C#] connection/command path vRP/set_srvdata not found

I want to make vrpex out of this error?

Started resource vrp_mysql
Loaded MySqlConnector, Version=0.19.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null into ScriptDomain_150475366
Loaded System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions, Version=4.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_150475366
Loaded System.Buffers, Version=4.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51 into ScriptDomain_150475366
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown database 'vRP’
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter1[TResult].GetResult () [0x00000] in :0 at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredValueTaskAwaitable1+ConfiguredValueTaskAwaiter[TResult].GetResult () [0x0001e] in :0
at MySql.Data.Serialization.MySqlSession+d48.MoveNext () [0x00585] in :0
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.ConfiguredTaskAwaitable+ConfiguredTaskAwaiter.GetResult () [0x00000] in :0
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.ConnectionPool+d0.MoveNext () [0x00476] in :0

can you help me? I activated the whitelist and wanted to change this message, to (discord / ID = XXXX)

OV-yi1gERACoDVKEM2G3-Q

I see there is VRP and some repositories are VRPex. What is VRPex?

vRPex is the experimental version of vRP (the next version).

I merged the voip branch into vrpex, so now you can test the VoIP system and report any issues to contribute to test this experimental feature.
As always, RTFM: https://github.com/ImagicTheCat/vRP/tree/vrpex#voip

It was painfull to have something at least working, so thanks to everyone who helped on the vRP discord to debug the feature.

How do u give yourself the cop rank?

Possibly is the comma at the end of the second coordinate

I have not modified anything to do with the vRP jails. I still have the three it comes with. However, when I try to send someone to jail, I get an error telling me that there is no jail found.

Any ideas?

I was wondering if any one in here could tell me if it is possible to get the Item_transformer.lua to hand out weapons like a combatpistol and or ammo for it and how it could be done because iv been trying every thing i know (not whole lot) and i just cant seem to get it working so know im asking the Vrp masters for help