[Release] [vRP] [ESX] [Standalone] Discord Screenshot

yes, using screenshot basic. i have done this for my server using screenshot basic. I have caught a few cheaters using fallout menu with it, i will provide a screenshot of it working next cheater it catches. but yes you can do it. no i wont release it for public use as its private for my server sorry

So, using screenshot-basic, I’ll research on how…have some hint or tip you can give me?
Anyways, I know you said you won’t release it, but reconsider it please, I’m sure every server owner would be really gratefull if you do, It’s more like an admin tool than a script that you should keep for yourself…It would be a great advance against cheaters…and it won’t really “affect” your server in any ways :expressionless:

Thanks anyways for pointing this, I’ll start researching this.

it only is working with my framework, and im not gonna convert it to standalone or esx. ill think about writing a new one. but you can also use c#, scan for programs running in background, popular lua injectors use token systems tho, so you’d have to get a dump. that’s one alternative. the reason also i can’t release, im not home for 3 weeks, i can then tho

1 Like

Has anyone got this working? Servers don’t detect resources unless the folder contains an fxmanifest.lua or a __resource.lua. Either I’m installing this wrong or something’s wrong with the release. Can anyone help?

currently works? I tried it and it doesn’t work for me

Got the same problem. :confused:

Did you download from the releases page?

:wave: Hey @Marmota,
I installed the resource from the release page.
I put it in the resource folder and start it:
ensure screenshot-basic ensure discord-screenshot
It can’t find the resource, because there is not a __resource.lua inside.

Information about the server:
-newest version
-newest version of screenshot-basic
-Server hosting: zaphosting

I hope you can help me. :confused:
Sincerely
Ben

Hi, there are two resources inside the zip. One of them is the discord-screenshot and the other is the screenshot-basic.
You can just install discord-screenshot if you already have the screenshot-basic.

PS: There is a new more optimized version in GitHub and sorry for the late response.

The zip has two resources inside and you need to put both inside the resources folder.

Cool script. Command doesn’t work for me though.

Quick edit command does work but only for admins, how can I fix so ranks above admin can use the command.

it would be nice if you can you add capture all player screen ?

/screenshot -1

unfortunately didn’t work :slight_smile:

when i screenshot someone with their id it screenshots me i added the ace but i still cant us it ingame (using esx)

I get the command and everything but it doesnt send it to my webhook, also no errors in the console.

how can i send screenshot comand from a script

1 Like

@Marmota Hey, please can i change position for screen? I need (API) screen character player. :slight_smile:

hi
can someone help me

No such export requestClientScreenshotUploadToDiscord in resource discord-screenshot

maybe an example

All the examples on how to use the exports are in the README. Are you sure that you installed it correctly?