[Release][vRP][ESX] Slots | 5x3 slot machine | Animated | Sound Effects

stop this resource. that all. this resource an easy to cheat!

As I said above. The script is not safe as u can inject how much amount of money you want … so if you want to use it as a fun source without using ingame money, set a default amount for player to have fun with per session and remove the withdraw function where money can ruined your server. Have fun!

1 Like

thanks!! but can the creator not change some codes ?

I fixed bug with glitching i will release soon update and fix…also i fixed hacking with cheat engine and changing value but i need to ask developers for realease @plesalex100 @stianhje

2 Likes

Please use github’s pull request, you will get mentioned if you do will do a good job

Nice work! For the injecting money … as is client side … can you explain a bit how u did?

how to change win %? bcs people wins too much

any help mine is looking like this

I have the same problem

Don’t change the name of the resource !

I mean you can edit the resource name but just make sure you edit the JS to match or it wont find things.

Do you need a Ymap?

i realy like that script i modified it and redesigned it will upload that redesign soon if i have the permission to

i still working on it

also the spining sound is created by myself i will replace the other sounds with my own soon

Edit: its now a 10 liner with decrased winnings

1 Like

I have not changed anything and still the error persists, someone help me please.

You need to remove the -master form the folder name tho

Would you mind on sharing it?

It’s awesome.

Thanks!

i wouldnt mind but i need the permission to share it from the owner of this script but i saw that he is suspended so

1 Like

Would you mind on sharing it with me, on a private message?
I just want to access the code/design, i’m very interested and i will not make nothing public.

Only if you pinky promise

lol, hahahahaha