[Release][Dunko vRP V6.7 - OneSync Compatible] WORKS IN 2022 - Supports 15 languages - Zap Hosting NOW 20% DISCOUNT!

You can edit the salary as you wish in vrp/modules/paycheck.lua though you’ll also need to edit the notification in vrp/cfg/groups.lua for the job role itself so people know how much they will be getting. Payments are made every 15 minutes, this can be changed in vrp/client/paycheck.lua.

Hey dunko, use this for the ,k, menue or for all others ^^

credits to @Candice_P

1 Like

I have sent you two documents for Chinese translation. Haven’t you received it? I again, I hope you can receive the following documents cn.lua (13.4 KB)

1 Like

There is only one file attached, I have that one already, I need the cn version of vrp_basic_mission/cfg/lang/en.lua

That’s the plan, maybe not with the American flag though :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I may have to take some time and have been busy recently.

1 Like

thanks for answer ^^ I have your pack with zap-hosting and like it ^^ hello from germany. now i look for a no ped plugin or something like this for pbetter rp experience. use the interaction menu from R* for inventory idcard and car settings ^^ the phone is only the phone.

You want the document, I am used to Chinese, forget the translation, haha ha

Chinese translation(701 bytes)

1 Like

Thank you <3

Thanks <3 Good luck finding what you need

where can i edit the storage of the trunk of cars?

sorry, I don`t undestand, were I first connect?

Yes, Im the server owner, Im using a ubuntu 16.4 VPS and MariaDB.

FIveM server is with the lastest version

you must search your server under direct connect. this is a safe from your server hoster, that you are the first person that connect to the server to get all admin rights

but I connect by the direct connect

connect with the rcon on your server and give you superadmin. then it should work.

Hi there. Can anyone help me with an anwser ? I want to “delete” buy option from garage… is any way to do this ? Thank you in advance !

you can do this when you know how to script.

vrp_phone does not work when I put it in this vrp version, why ?? - I edit the groups are the name and everything is that when I start and go on the server the works do not appear I edit in the groups.lua, is it necessary to make more changes?

I`ll try, but how can I give the permission with console commands?

You’d have to take it out of the server side lua, but what’s the point in a garage if you can’t buy cars lol?

What is vrp_phone? I can only support things that are in my pack mate.

can you help me with the problem of addind cops and admins? I try by the K menu but with no effect

how to disable spawn of weapons when entering some cars, and the minimap icon of players??