[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice - Voice Chat using FiveM's built in mumble server

radio as item please

We have the same issue :frowning:

i have a lot of problem with the voice chat if someone can help me plz contact me even if it’s paid

Anyone know why I can’t change the broadcast key to caps lock, its left alt and is interfering with Lux Vehicle Controls, siren cycling.

Hi, is there possibility to make players hear you when they are arround while you talk to the radio?

Have been using this without any issues. We especially appreciate the radio submix options.

1 Like

Has anyone else faced an issue where the players have to cycle their voip in settings in order to be heard when connected to the server? they have to do it sometimes during gameplay as well, our pma is configured on an external server to avoid hitches.

Hello man i have problem im on infinity but the system dont functionnaly i dont understand ;(

is there a script or an option that I need to enable to show the player name when talking like vmenu or similar? e.g “Currently talking: [player name]” thanks!

hello how to radio do in esx_item

Is there a way to increase the volume of the in-person chatting, not radio/call. Even on shout, feels like the range and volume is very low.

EDIT: I dont need to increase volume, I need to increase range

im having an issue where the script loads and stuff but the logic is not there,

Ax0v9DH.png (469×54) (imgur.com)
rbhDcuK.png (140×67) (imgur.com)
m8D2Oih.png (104×35) (imgur.com)

1 Like

Is there controller support? Like, pressing A while in a vehicle while driving. Using the keyboard and controller while driving are a pain. Does anyone have a setup similar? I use Mumble & RP-Radio that has this working, and it has been the biggest reason why I haven’t moved to PMA.

1 Like

Hello guys, any idea how I could reverse the voice with PMA-VOICE like if you say “Hello”, all other people will hear “Olleh”, if it is possible it will be awesome :slight_smile:

exports[‘pma-voice’]:getPlayersInRadioChannel(1)
I have tried to use this export and it is failing with the error: SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/scheduler.lua:867: No such export getPlayersInRadioChannel in resource pma-voice

You can bind secondary keys in the ESC binding menu. That’s what we did and it seems to be working fine

I keep getting this error. I even downloaded a fresh copy of qb-radio (tr-classic) version GitHub - trclassic92/qb-radio: Nopixel Inspired Radio for qb-core and a fresh copy of your pma-voice and still get this error. I also looked at the original qb-radio from qb-core git and it still calls for the addchannelcheck … so i am confused on what needs to be done. please help if possible!

2 Likes

Good day, I have just installed this voip, but I have a problem, or I am not sure if it is a problem, but when a players speakers, all the sounds of cars, wind, etc around him in the server, just seems to be shut out, or made softer? Any solution to this or did I setup something wrong? Also where do I need to put the sets for the 3d audio and etc. in the server.cfg, since right now I have it directly after the start pma-voice.

Kind regards

1 Like

Where the heck is the config folder??

config for what ? :smiley: