[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice - Voice Chat using FiveM's built in mumble server

Where is the config?
And what do I Need to change, after downloading.
And I only can speak over Radio and Not Normal. I don’t know of other’s can hear me, but I hear micclicks

1 Like

Open 64738 PORT. It worked for me

Hello, only admins can use the radio. the players are not working either, is it related to “pma-voice” or is it necessary to allow it?

i need a police speaker for the police cars only with fx effekt. anyone has a solution for that… ? pls dm me

Did you ever figure out either of these?

Does anyone has idea for this? This is really high

For everyone that doesn’t know how to get it to work I was there once but I figured it out you must first add the script to your server resources and run it and then make sure to add this to your server.cfg under convars.

setr voice_useNativeAudio false

setr voice_useSendingRangeOnly false

setr voice_enableSubmix 1

setr voice_enableRadioAnim 1

setr voice_zoneRadius 150

setr voice_externalAddress [Your Public Server IP goes here]

setr voice_externalPort [Your Server Port]

I a question, so it works for me but I can’t hear anyone else. their mouth not moving so they not talking? can anyone help me with that

i have problem When you’re handcuffed you can’t talk plz response quickly

you need to the enable the control action that is responsible for speaking ( Push To Talk )

1 Like

knpa saya takleh masuk server

where ca i do it plz ?

Changing the ranges values in the Shared file doesn’t seem to do anything. Restarted the script & server. The range for 2 is very short… any idea on how to successfully increase these?

With the latest version, doesn’t seem like we can talk on the phone. Older version the keybind was the same as the regular talk keybind, but nothing happens on the latest.

How do I know when the player is talking in PMA to adapt on my HUD?

We use Mumble what is outdated now , and the phone we use says mumble or ■■■■■■■■

Will out phone work fine still.

1 Like

im trying to set pma-voice up with cosmo_hud but im having no luck. Can someone help?

same here

1 Like

pma voice only withc onesync infinity?

2 Likes

Someone know how i can fix this ?
it happen just when i enter on server