[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice - Voice Chat using FiveM's built in mumble server

Same to me, and i do have onesync infinity in mi Txadmin console. I’m also with esx legacy, maybe that’s the problem

I have a voice problem. Lies a lot on onesync infinity. The voice must be restarted constantly. Does anyone know what it’s all about?

1 Like

Hey, how do I activate this, with your rp-radio?

Let me know also when you get the answer

Can anyone please tell me if you’ve managed to get PMA-Voice working with a phone system, i.e. GCPhone and if so how, thanks.

1 Like

since i cant figure it out… can someone tell me how to get a player to only have access to certain channels if they have a certain job? i am not running ESX but am running FivePD… using the rp radio the OP linked.

I am running my server externally due to proxy issues. The voices seem to be extremely unstable and laggy when running externally. Any ideas?

I think the problem is people don’t know what a convar is, so maybe a better way to cut down on support questions is have an example server.cfg with the convars in them so the kiddies can see it and put 2 and 2 together :stuck_out_tongue:

This would be an awesome addition as well as showing the channel name from rp-radio, , useful for gangs, police, ambulance, fire and groups of friends. Pretty much should be a default really.

For anyone wanting to move those two tiny little grey text lines for Range/Radio I managed to do this after I dug through things and read this thread, said to change the “Vue” but thats past my technical knowledge. Managed to find this though: resources\pma-voice\ui\css\app.css

When you change this it changes it, so play around with it:

This is my code I updated it too fit into Trew HUD (bottom right based)
.voiceInfo{**font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif**;position:fixed;text-align:right;bottom:40px;padding:0;**right:300px**;**font-size:20px**;**font-weight:400**;**color:#FFFFFF**;text-shadow:1.0px 0 0 #000,0 -1.25px 0 #000,0 1.25px 0 #000,-1.25px 0 0 #000}.talking{**color:hsla(0,0%,100%,0.5**)}p{margin:0}

• Font-family changes the font to something nice (just google font families)
  • right: 300px is simply how far from the right it is in pixels, adjust to how you like.
  • font size adjusts the size
  • font weight adjusts how beefy the text looks (thicker etc)
  • Color #FFFFF is the “not talking” colour
  • color:hsla(0,0%,100%,0.5) is the HSLA colour format so will be what colour it is including alpha (transparency) when player is speaking, better to have this fade away abit.

Not sure if this is the correct way to do it, but I got sick of jumping through hoops on cfx forums.

Hi i have a few questions so is your script only infinity and is it standalone or it needs esx

Can you explain to me how to put PMA in correctly? I’ve placed both PMA and the attached rp-radio in my server and we can only hear each other when using the radio. We did originally have VMenu for voice but I’ve already disabled that. Thanks.

can radio names be changed??

Is there a way to make this work better with custom interiors. Ie being like the vanilla ones wher you can barely hear the people inside?

Does anyone mind sharing how they set up the PMA to work in the server? While testing, we are not able to hear anyone in proximity, however, using the rp-radio we could (given we were on the same frequency). We took out PMA and added back our VMenu voice settings and proxy chat works fine. Any help would be appreciated.

is there a reason why it doesn’t works when i use txAdmin ?

Lol, you i would take a look at the code if i where you :rofl:

Hi, surely this is already done but I am not able to find it, can a kind of 3d text be placed on the screen so that the player knows when he is speaking and when not? Thanks a lot

1 Like

This is already a thing ? If you set the use ui convar it should show text in the bottom right of the screen and when you hold the talking key it lights up white and when not talking it’s grey.

i put voice_enableUi 1 on cfg file but dont shown nothing on screen

It is actually already enabled by default so you shouldn’t even need use the convar in your server.cfg

If it isnt showing up check for errors as it is showing on my end without any issues.