[RELEASE] [VOIP] pma-voice - Voice Chat using FiveM's built in mumble server

How can I get the \ui\js\app.js easier to config, like it goes listed straight down

Hello all, I am a little confused on how to enable the radio animation? I set this ā€œ{ ā€œEnable radio animationā€, ā€œ$voice_enableRadioAnimā€, ā€œCV_INTā€, ā€œ1 ā€ },ā€ in the fxmanifest.lua however this did not appear to work. Any idea why or how to do it?

only the radio works? not the voip

1 Like

Hi AvarianKnight, sorry to bother you, Iā€™m an Italian developer who is currently working on Fivem. Iā€™m working on a server that currently makes from 180 to 190 players in the evening. Yesterday I tried to install your fantastic resource, pma-voice. Awesome job congratulations. It gave me some problems with some players that every so many time they had to deactivate and reactivate the voice chat. Is it a problem that there is only in this release or is it just the gta voice chat that being made for small lobbies gives problems with 190 playes?
Thanks for your time.
Teo

Apparently it is a failure that is having fivem, because the same thing happens to several of us

1 Like

not sure if I should message you directly for support but I am an older guy and lost with certain things in fivem lol. The thing Iā€™m lost on now is how pma voice works. I have installed your resource and I would like to utilize it for proximity chat and the npwd resource but is there a keybind to use this like pressing the N key normally? I have npwd working but havenā€™t been able to call as I have a small server and most of my guys including me are working most of the time. I have fivepd and I have vmenu installed and I disabled voice chat there but I cant find a way to talk or anyone to hear me. Do I need another resource? Again Iā€™m lost lol so any help would be appreciated. Thank you and look forward to using your resource.

I am having an issue where the volume on the my radio is not changing and its super quiet, i am using the script sm-radio

Same problem with new version of PMA

Hey i have the problem that i donĀ“t hear another Player.

I converted Bodged Radio for this incase anyone wants it GitHub

how do i connect it to an external server ?

Having an issue where no matter what my keybind to talk over radio is set to my left trigger will key out. we use this script combined with RP-Radio. I dont know if this is an internal issue with some of my setting as no one else in my server is having this issue

Hi, Nice job !

How can I add it to my server ? And how can I add the radio script ? I am a beginner in server creation :confused:

Thankā€™s !

Hey, is there a function or a callback for PMA Voice that am can pick up, for example to show in a hud whether the player is talking or not?

eh so the pma voice when i am in a building it muffles the people out side how do i turn that off?

please share export ? server and client share ?

Hi thanks for sharing, but when I close the radio the UI breaks, the mouse pointer does not disappear and the player canā€™t move

I am unable to help you there as this is only a fork from mumble to Pma Voice

When i talk with radio, the mis_click (Sound) does not play.

Does anyone know how to up the volume for in game not the radio but like if they are talking next to you. I got all my settings up but everyone is still quiet.