[Release] video-stream - Watch videos with your friends

It already works for me correctly, if someone needs help ask me but can someone help me to make a range of the sound of the personalized video? I have only managed to make it sound in the cinema or throughout the city but I can’t make it sound where I want

Been trying to get this working for ages. All it does is show a black screen infinitely. It says Stream Started but does nothing

can someone please explain to me how this works? i tried and changed the coordinates but the screen is still in the same place.

not workin for meUploading: FiveM - default FXServer 26_03_2021 22_55_03.png…

the script works good, i have tried with youtube and yumi and a couple other working with all of them after a bit of tinkering, Problem now is the sound from cinema is spreading the whole city even when not in cinema. how do we make sound local to cinema only?

Can someone tell me how to have a 1080p quality in the cinema? because im streaming in 6k bitrate and still looks awful

HELP PLS

It looked like ffmpeg-static failed to download ffmpeg, could you delete the node_modules folder and then restart the resource? Does anything fail while restarting might help to attach a screenshot of yarn building.

restart videostream
Stopping resource videostream
Creating script environments for videostream
Error loading script server.js in resource videostream: Error: Cannot find module ‘dotenv’
Require stack:

• C:/Users/Administrator/Desktop/SUTY’SWORLD/cfx-server-data-master/resources//[test]/videostream/dummy.js
    stack:
    [object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object]
    Failed to load script server.js.

THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS AFTER DELETING node_modules and restarting resource

Can you delete yarn.lock too?

Done, what next?

What happens now if you restart the resource? Does yarn kick in?

Yes, it comes back and node_modules too

Do you still get the error you first had? If so can you show the output when you’ve restart the resource after deleting those files?

Yes Im still getting the same error that I sent the first time about ffmpeg.exe

Does ffmpeg.exe exist in node_modules\ffmpeg-static?

oh look now, these are the only things inside ffmpeg-static

Ok that’s weird, can you manually download ffmpeg for your system from Releases · ShareX/FFmpeg · GitHub and extract the ffmpeg.exe to that folder?

Done, now its not giving me any errors but screen still black.

No errors on the client?