restart videostream
Stopping resource videostream
Creating script environments for videostream

av_interleaved_write_frame(): Invalid argument

Error writing trailer of pipe:1: Invalid argument

Started resource videostream
[video-stream] httpServer started http://127.0.0.1:30120/dui/index.html
[video-stream] rtmpServer started rtmp://localhost:1935/live/STREAM_NAME
server thread hitch warning: timer interval of 466 milliseconds video-stream stream started

Try leaving PORT in .env to default 3000 since it’s hardcoded in the client, or else change it in client.lua line 4/5 (might have to fix that in a commit)

like this?

Tried with yarn and npm install but both give me this error when start the stream. (Linux)

cfx> [ script:video-stream] video-stream stream started.
[ script:video-stream] Error calling system tick function in resource video-stream: Error: spawn /home/container/resources/[badchulo]/[cine]/video-stream/node_modules/ffmpeg-static/ffmpeg ENOENT
[ script:video-stream] stack:
[ script:video-stream] Error: spawn /home/container/resources/[badchulo]/[cine]/video-stream/node_modules/ffmpeg-static/ffmpeg ENOENT
[ script:video-stream]     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:264:19)
[ script:video-stream]     at onErrorNT (internal/child_process.js:456:16)
[ script:video-stream]     at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:80:21)
[ script:video-stream]     at process.runNextTicks [as _tickCallback] (internal/process/task_queues.js:62:3)
[ script:video-stream]     at onTick (citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:178:28)
[ script:video-stream]     at citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:234:13
[ script:video-stream]     at Number.__cfx_wrap_8 (citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:24:12)
[ script:video-stream]     at citizen:/scripting/v8/main.js:30:16
[ script:video-stream]     at citizen:/scripting/v8/timer.js:233:16

Probably Linux host must have FFmpeg installed but i’m not the owner

ffmpeg-static should download ffmpeg for you but looks like it somehow fails lately, try manually downloading ffmpeg for your distro and putting it in the /[cine]/video-stream/node_modules/ffmpeg-static/ folder as ffmpeg

1 Like

Work fine when we try manually downloading ffmpeg. Thanks dude ! Nice release

has to be uncopyrighted videos

hi, I have a problem…first i was having that problem of not having the ffmpg.exe, and solved it reading here…now when i try to stream an url from youtube, with or without the “?rel=0&autoplay=1” it gives me this :

can someone help please ?

anyone???

ffmpeg does not support youtube videos are source except if you take the orginal video source (you can see how VLC does this)

so if i want to see a video what i have to do? I thought i just only need to put the url of a video and play it…How can i see videos in the cinema? what i have to do? I installed this just like other resources… what do you mean by “you can see how VLC does this” are you talking about VLC media player?

can someone help please?

Hey I loved this, had it working until recently. Now I keep getting a connection error. It says connection failed: error number -138 occurred. I have reinstalled and tried everything I can to fix. Any ideas?

2 Likes

New update

• Migrated to fxmanifest.lua
  • Fix port in client

Getting this ENOENT error on my ffmpeg-static, I thought it was installed already.

May I know the steps that I should take to fix it? I am running FiveM on a Linux server. :thinking:

ffmpeg-static might not work with builtin yarn since it runs with --ignore-scripts, I suggest installing ffmpeg and then setting FFMPEG_PATH=ffmpeg in the .env file.

1 Like

Thanks for replying. That worked to fix the ENOENT errors in my server logs.

I have a new issue though.
Entering the “/video-stream:set (mp4 URL here)” seems to work, but my screen remained blank.

I thought I have opened port 3000 in my game panel, but do you know if I need to open the port in ufw as well?

Hard to say since I don’t know your setup, if you mapped port 3000 to outside for your container but your outside firewall still doesn’t allow you also need to open it there.

Small fix

This should improve the quality of the stream, the massive pixelating is gone

1 Like