[Release] Vehicle Objects - Learner/Pass Plates, Parking Tickets - London Studios

London Studios

London Studios - Update

Since forming London Studios in April 2020 we’ve created a number of high quality and premium resources for the FiveM project, focusing on the emergency services and aiming to bring your server to the next level.

Although we made a number of free resources such as this one in the first year, we’ve now switched to creating paid content, keeping them constantly updated and working along with providing the best possible support to our customers.

Our most popular resources now include Smart Fires, Police Grappler and Smart Hose.

With thousands of happy customers we are confident you’ll love our resources and our active support team are on hand to help if you have any questions!

Our store: https://store.londonstudios.net/forum

Therefore, this resource is now likely out of date and is no longer supported by us. The full source code is available should you wish to make any changes. All of our paid resources however are constantly updated and we invite you to take a look!

Vehicle Objects - London Studios

Vehicle Objects is a FiveM resource coded in C# allowing you to add objects such as learner plates, pass plates and parking tickets/penalty charges to vehicles. This will be updated in the future with more objects, such as taxi signs and more!

The included models have been created by myself.

This plugin is made by LondonStudios, we have created a variety of releases including TaserFramework, SearchHandler, ActivateAlarm, SmartTester, SmartSounds, CustodyAlarm, SmartObservations and more!

enter image description here

Usage

/lplate - Add learner plates to the nearest vehicle, or the one you are in.
/pplate - Add pass plates to the nearest vehicle, or the one you are in.
/penaltycharge - Add a parking ticket/penalty charge to the nearest vehicle, or the one you are in.

Simply run the command again to remove the relevant objects. This should work on most vehicles, however for the plates, only one may appear on some vehicles. There should be one at the front and back.

Installation

Download the resource from GitHub here.

1. Create a new resource folder on your server.
  2. Add the contents of “resource” inside it. This includes:
    “Client.net.dll”, “fxmanifest.lua”, “stream”
  3. In server.cfg, “ensure” Vehicle Objects, to make it load with your server startup.

Source Code

Please find the source code in the “src” folder. Please ensure you follow the licence in “LICENCE.md”.

Feedback

We appreciate feedback, bugs and suggestions related to Vehicle Objects and future plugins. We hope you enjoy using the resource and look forward to hearing from people!

Screenshots

Take a look at some screenshots of the plugin in action!
Penalty Charge

Penalty Charge

LPlate

9 Likes

oooh damn this is sick … GREAT work :slight_smile:

Gonna get tested today nice one as always guys :slight_smile:

Works perfectly, good job. How can I edit the code to adapt it for my server?

Great job i will test on the server :grinning:

Hi,

You can find the source code on GitHub.

Thanks,
London Studios

Do I have to add src folder into fxmanifest.lua file?

Another job well done. My server has everything on your GitHub. 5/5. You guys are amazing devs keep up the good work.

Great release!

Think I stumbled across a small bug

If a vehicle gets deleted while the Learner/Pass Plate are still on the vehicle, upon the vehicles deletion the props will remain in the world floating in air.

Might be a stupid questions, but regarding the penalty ticket - is it something a player actually have to pay to get it removed?

Same issue with all the props. If the vehicle it’s attached to gets deleted, the prop remains there until the server is restarted. Unable to be deleted.

i removed this bug by tunneling it to vrp_garages because i use vRP and then when the server registers that it’s parkered or no longer owned (player logout) it removes the object… you could do that to depending on your framework