[Release] Vehicle Child Lock [1.0]

Child Lock - By FAXES

About
Today I release to you a DoJ Styled Child lock Script. This disallows people in the back seats of emergency vehicles to get out without a driver being present. Hopefully this script helps you, and before asking. A ESX or VRP version of this will not be made as its already compatible.

In the Download

__resource.lua
client.lua
License.md

Video:

Requirements
None. This is a standalone script.

Downloads:

Installation
Place in your resources folder, just like any other normal resource.

Credits
@dibzer, @RenegadeGG - testing,

If you have any issues or comments please put them below. :christmas_tree:

13 Likes

Good stuff my guy!

1 Like

cool thanks we have one but this one is better

2 Likes

Fire bro :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Everything of his is better :wink: Trust me

4 Likes

“Doj based” ew.

lol. Well its true, What should I say. A script inspired by a unknown source?

Having to include “doj” in the description just makes it ew, doj is a shit community :joy::joy: and yes it should be inspired by an unknown source.

2 Likes

@FAXES you are machine man. script machine D:

No. Just No. I’m a Fax Machine

6 Likes

It’s not working for us. Could not reslove ID

Is there anyway to disable it for some vehicles ?

1 Like

We get it you do no like doj but quit being a jerk

I know this is an older thread but we are currently in the process of returning to FiveM and rebuilding our server. We used this script before but the issue we had then was our FD vehicles and Swat vehicles which often would have personnel rather than prisoners riding in the back seats, had to make sure the driver stayed in the vehicle until everyone was out. Anyone know a way to get this to compare to a list of vehicles vs just looking at the emergency category? Basically we would enter the vehicle names of the LEO cars we would want this to apply to and if the vehicle is in that list, you can’t open the back door but if it’s an emergency vehicle that isn’t in the list, you could exit normally even if the driver is already out.