[Release] [V8] Prometheus

Thanks again for the quick response. Setting up the prometheus server was the easy part. :slight_smile:

I tried those convar values and it seems to be ignoring it. If I do it without basic auth, I still get the results? If I do it with basic auth, I still get the results. Seems to have no affect?

1 Like

Set the convars before starting the resource.

Perfect! Worked like a charm.

Cheers!

@Hellslicer Would you be open providing the metric queries from Grafana for the demo graphs you show above? I have some but trying to work out the histogram and latencies min/max, etc.

Again, I see some of it. But I think I am getting my grafana metric queries messed up?

Thanks.

All (default) metrics are already listed in the topic. Moreover, you can see all of them with the /metrics route.

Example for the latencies min/max graph:

Okay, thanks again for the reply.

Cheers!

Sir, would you be willing to spend some time with me and assist me in getting this running?

Any chance you could assist me ?

Just do a search for prometheus docker images and then you will need to set up a reverse proxy, such nginx as well. Use docker-compose to wire it together.

:thinking: I might need some more hands on than that because I have no idea what you said, I can pay you for your time.

This definitely looks like a very cool release, but i also have no idea how to set it up. :no_mouth:

Just wondering if you would be willing to provide the yml file for the docker combine?

Hi im getting this error how to fix?
Creating script environments for fivem-prometheus-0.1.0
Error loading script index.js in resource fivem-prometheus-0.1.0: Error: Cannot find module ‘prom-client’
stack:
[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object],[object Object]
Failed to load script index.js.

1 Like

Same problem here

Solved. Works amazing

I am SO INCREDIBLY sorry for the necro-post, but I wanted to ask if someone might have a dashboard json they can provide for this please?

Hello ! When I start my server and go to http://127.0.0.1:30120/prometheus/metrics

I got

In grafana, I got this error: “Unexpected token ‘R’, “Route /pro”… is not valid JSON”

My settings:

has someone have a dashboard to share? Need some help for heatmap

Hello,

No don’t find any fix at this moment

voitko antaa ub bännit mulle koska haluun tulla serverille

Someone have a Prometheus dashbord like in the screen?