[Release] V1.0 - PDTeleporter | Teleport to Any Station!
What does this resource do?
This resource allows you to quickly & efficiently teleport to stations across San Andreas.
How to use:
List of stations:
- sandy / blaine / bcso
- paleto / paletobay
- vespucci / westls
- missionrow / lspd
- rockford / rockfordhills
- vinewood / vinewoodpd
- lamesa / mesa / eastls
- davis / grove
- sasp / sahp
Note: Free to modify & no need for credits.
- iceybeta (Ethan) - Creating the foundation.
- David - General assistance
Nice gonna try add it to my server later
I’ve never really used github, is there a way I can contribute to add
/station's for the fire department?
I’ll see about getting that in an update. Stay tuned.
Would you like me to PM you or something when I add that?
I mean, I am happy to contribute if you wish? But if ya want to do it, it’s all good
If you’d like we can collaborate.
Add me on Discord: Ethan#5739
Sure thing, i’ll shoot you a FR
you should add hospitals and fire departments.
Yeah, I’ve been collaborating with @DavidR to get fire departments put in.
I haven’t considered hospitals, but I don’t see why anyone would need to teleport to a hospital.
Sorry mate had driving lesson last night, I finish from college early today so I will defiantly send it over to you once I’m done. Sorry once again <3
It’s all good, don’t trip on it!
Update V1.1? Or do I release this?
So, I hated how you were using
AddEventHandler, so I took it upon myself to finish the job of making it all client sided, and I also made it with
I removed 1 unnecessary PD spawn. It was a data center which I found useless when I was exploring. In any case, after I remove the PD spawn, I then added the 7 fire stations which you shall see in the download.
I didn’t feel like creating a whole release for this, it just didn’t make much sense, no point in having multiple resources on the forums that do the same thing. This is just cleaner and a lot easier to use in my opinion, you guys can choose.
- /bcso - Sandy Shores Sheriff’s Office spawn
- /paleto - Paleto Bay Sheriff’s Office spawn
- /lspd - Main Los Santos Police Department (Spawn: 1)
- /vespucci - Los Santos Police Department (Spawn: 2)
- /missionrow - Los Santos Police Department (Spawn: 3)
- /rockford - Los Santos Police Department (Spawn: 4)
- /vinewood - Los Santos Police Department (Spawn: 5)
- /davis - Los Santos Police Department (Spawn: 6)
Fire Stations: Please note, these spawns are relevant to my community, they are completly customizable if you wish to change each station.
- /station1 - Davis Fire Department spawn
- /station2 - Sandy Shores Fire Department spawn
- /station3 - Paleto Bay Fire Department spawn
- /station4 - Rockford Hills Fire Station spawn
- /station5 - Fort Zancudo Fire Station spawn
- /station6 - Los Santos International Airport Fire Station spawn
- /station7 - El Buro Heights Fire Station spawn
Made mostly by myself, I used @iceybeta’s spawn points for the Police departments.
You are completely allowed to edit this as long as you don’t steal it and claim it as your own, I don’t care what ya do with it
Annnnnd here it is… Enjoy!
dr-teleport.zip (2.2 KB)
You really should consider using tables instead of copy-pasting the same variables/functions over and over again.
I will look into that. I didn’t even consider it, thank you.
Here’s a updated version of the above which:
dr-teleport.zip (2.4 KB)
If you want, you can make this a seperate release. Please just credit me for creating the project’s foundation. Thank you.
I love the simplicity. Maybe I’m retarded or something which is quite possible but I can only add 1 additional TP location. After that the module is no longer found. Not quite sure what I’m doing wrong.
when i press enter it doesnt teleporting me to location.Need to do anything else?