[Release] Universal Development Menu (M Menu)

That’s planned for a future update.

2 Likes

If you made this update this would be by FAR best mod for general players and would kill the game currently bro! Please please make the vehicle locking a main goal

2 Likes

First off, looking forward to this next update :smiley:

Second, in the version I currently have, when I’m using a controller to go through the menu after opening it, anytime I hit B to go back in the menu, I end up punching the air/ using the current melee weapon selected.

Will that be disabled/fixed in the next update, so that doesn’t happen?

Sorry if that was hard to understand. Did my best to explain it.

2 Likes

Yeah that makes sense, I’ll see what I can do about that.

1 Like

Love this resource! Highly looking forward to future updates and seeing even more features.
10/10 Work @DevDawson

1 Like

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Anyone know of this error please i’ve been trying for a good while to work out but can’t seem to find it

any help would be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have NativeUI Lua installed? As well as the other required scripts?

1 Like

yeah just going to delete cache and try a diff order on config, i’ll let you know

2 Likes

noo luck i did just delete my version of native ui and download the one in this topic and server couldn’t load resource :frowning:

3 Likes

The NativeUI LUA file has a NativeUI folder then another NativeUI folder that is the resource inside the first NativeUI folder, I believe. Make sure your NativeUI folder has a __resource.lua in it.

3 Likes

still the same :frowning:

anyone have any idea why

2 Likes

You need to have that NativeUI folder that’s above the Example Menu in your resources folder alone. When you open the NativeUI folder in your resources folder it should have the __resource.lua file in there without going farther in the directory.

1 Like

soo take the menu Example out? because both folder’s are in separate and each have a _resource.lua but still failed to load

2 Likes

2remx0w3

This is how it should look like roughly.

1 Like

any chance you could send me that file you have there as i know your’s is working

1 Like

No, you just need to install NativeUI Lua, it’s not hard, you just need to put the NativeUI folder in the resources folder.

1 Like

as you seen i did do that, but got it working now thank’s

one more question is there anyway to block out the leo part for civ’s?

1 Like

Just A Quick Question, Will [Cuff, Drag, Put Player In Vehicle] And Stuff Like That Be Added Or Is That Most Likely Not Gonna Be A Thing?

1 Like

When i press a option in the menu, it goes away and i have to restart it for it to come back.

1 Like