[Release] Universal Development Menu (M Menu)

how would i code that im kinda new to the coding im trying to learn

2 Likes

would it be like this

RegisterNetEvent( ‘VEM:extramenu’ )
AddEventHandler( ‘VEM:extramenu’, function()
end

2 Likes

That’s a start, I would suggest learning Lua, and how to implement it in FiveM before trying to edit scripts. There are some very useful tutorials on YouTube that would teach you these types of things.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know what you mean?

1 Like

Hey, having a few issues here.

I switched my open menu key to F5, not sure if that would cause any issues. It opens the menu and everything seems to work, however the menu doesn’t open inside vehicles. Also, whenever I unrack my Carbine I cannot switch to any other weapon until I rack it back.

How would one go about fixing these?

2 Likes

What control ID did you use?

Also it’s meant that you cannot switch weapons till you rack your AR.

1 Like

Is there a way to disable that? So I can switch weapons whilst having a weapon unracked.

2 Likes

Well question, I also have it so that you can only have the AR if you unrack it, do you want that removed as well?

1 Like

Does the menu allow you to unrack the AR or Shotgun, & then switch to another weapon (such as the Taser or baton) or do you need to rack it back before being able to switch to another weapon?

(Few menus I’ve tested wont let you switch weapons when you’ve equipped the AR or Shotgun & force you to unequip/ rack them back before being able to switch weapons)

2 Likes

Yeah you need to rack the weapon before you’re able to switch weapons, in the next update I’ll add it so you can toggle if you want that option or not.

1 Like

Good to know. :smiley:
Can’t wait for the next update.

I’ll be using that with the weapons on back script, so if that’s disabled it would hopefully let me switch weapons & place the AR or Shotgun on my back?

1 Like

Yeah since you’ll be allowed to switch weapons.

1 Like

166 is the keybind that I used for F5.

2 Likes

Hmmm, I’m not sure why it wouldn’t work in a vehicle, I would try the other F5 control IDs such as 318 or 327.

1 Like

Will do. I will get back to you and let you know if those work.

2 Likes

I had the same problem when I switched it to F6. I changed it to PAGEUP and have not had a issue. Its weird.

2 Likes

Alright. I got it working now. Any idea when the next update will drop?

2 Likes

Probably in the next couple of days, I’ve got sidetracked on some other projects.

1 Like

Alright. I can’t wait for it!

2 Likes

Hey this looks amazing @DevDawson! I am very very curious… Can you help me add in Vehicle Locking to the CIVILIAN menu?

Just like it is in vMenu ?

Thanks and great work been looking for vMenu alternative for long time.

2 Likes