[Release] Universal Development Menu (M Menu)

im trying to get it call my vehicle extra menu and liveries menu but it wont register it…no errors codes any ideas?

2 Likes

Do you have an event to open up those menus?

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out if there is an event to open up the radar menu for RS9000, I’ll keep you updated here.

1 Like

yes im using the vehicle extra and liveries menu on fivem

This is UD_Menu
extraItem.Activated = function(sender, item)
_menuPool:CloseAllMenus()

TriggerEvent( 'VLM:AdminStatusChecked' )

exports['mythic_notify']:SendAlert('success', 'Extra Menu Opened', 5000)
end

and this is what its registering
RegisterNetEvent(‘VLM:AdminStatusChecked’)
AddEventHandler(‘VLM:AdminStatusChecked’, function(State) --Just Don’t Edit!
IsAdmin = State
end)

2 Likes

Might be because you’re not passing the parameter “State”. Do you mind linking the extra menu that you’re referring to?

1 Like
2 Likes

From the looks of it, you would need to create an event since there isn’t one to open it.

1 Like

how would i code that im kinda new to the coding im trying to learn

2 Likes

would it be like this

RegisterNetEvent( ‘VEM:extramenu’ )
AddEventHandler( ‘VEM:extramenu’, function()
end

2 Likes

That’s a start, I would suggest learning Lua, and how to implement it in FiveM before trying to edit scripts. There are some very useful tutorials on YouTube that would teach you these types of things.

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t know what you mean?

1 Like

Hey, having a few issues here.

I switched my open menu key to F5, not sure if that would cause any issues. It opens the menu and everything seems to work, however the menu doesn’t open inside vehicles. Also, whenever I unrack my Carbine I cannot switch to any other weapon until I rack it back.

How would one go about fixing these?

2 Likes

What control ID did you use?

Also it’s meant that you cannot switch weapons till you rack your AR.

1 Like

Is there a way to disable that? So I can switch weapons whilst having a weapon unracked.

2 Likes

Well question, I also have it so that you can only have the AR if you unrack it, do you want that removed as well?

1 Like

Does the menu allow you to unrack the AR or Shotgun, & then switch to another weapon (such as the Taser or baton) or do you need to rack it back before being able to switch to another weapon?

(Few menus I’ve tested wont let you switch weapons when you’ve equipped the AR or Shotgun & force you to unequip/ rack them back before being able to switch weapons)

2 Likes

Yeah you need to rack the weapon before you’re able to switch weapons, in the next update I’ll add it so you can toggle if you want that option or not.

1 Like

Good to know. :smiley:
Can’t wait for the next update.

I’ll be using that with the weapons on back script, so if that’s disabled it would hopefully let me switch weapons & place the AR or Shotgun on my back?

1 Like

Yeah since you’ll be allowed to switch weapons.

1 Like

166 is the keybind that I used for F5.

2 Likes