[RELEASE] TREW HUD UI - A lightweight HUD for ESX, VRP AND VRPEX

it didn’t works

hi i need some help. i have the script in the server but it is just showing money jobs.and not health armor stamina hunger thirst. .plz help .
it is true in the config

how did you fixed it?

I figured out how to fix the hud (health, food, thirst etc) to show up correctly but the only thing I can’t seem to figure out is how to get rid of the original health/stam bar below the map. If someone could aid me with this request that would be very helpful. Thank you

how did you do this? im also trying to get the logo to show but cant

for some reason the hud only shows when I do /toggleui twice too

Maybe u have a the needed folder inside other folder just like this

tewhud/trewhud-master/…

Instead of this

trewhud-master/…

same here
i need some help

how did y do it ?

como hiciste para ponerlo en español y como hiciste para borrar la original e ESX desde ya gracias

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
local minimap = RequestScaleformMovie(“minimap”)
SetRadarBigmapEnabled(true, false)
Wait(0)
SetRadarBigmapEnabled(false, false)
while true do
Wait(0)
Citizen.InvokeNative(0xF6E48914C7A8694E, minimap, “SETUP_HEALTH_ARMOUR”)
Citizen.InvokeNative(0xC3D0841A0CC546A6,3)
Citizen.InvokeNative(0xC6796A8FFA375E53 )
end
end)

add that to a client file

1 Like

no for the most part it works but the food/water and the server logo arent working

I was answering other guy xD

Hello everyone,
Thank’s for this mod, it’s works for me.

Except Hunger/Thirst in database.

When i disconnect and reconnect, the database return to default value and same in-game.

Someone can help me ?

share css pls

Does anybody know a better Font Awesome icon that fits the oxygen status? I don’t really like this one for some reason lol xD. Most of them that I like are premium icons, unfortunately. So if someone else has a better icon uhm yeah feel free to send it to me. :sweat_smile:

Hello! How to optimalized the script?

Im only changing position nothing else, but script taking lot of ms

go to trew_hud_ui/client/client.lua line 671 and change AddEventHandler(‘esx:onPlayerSpawn’, function() to
AddEventHandler(‘onClientMapStart’, function(). If you don’t understand what I say go to this link https://github.com/vortisrd/trew_hud_ui/commit/c3239cff3cca2be29b7c1e71b0022f236139c703 and change the line green line 671 to the red line 671. Hope this helps someone and revert back this commit pls.

1 Like

Thanx :smiley:

1 Like