[RELEASE] TREW HUD UI - A lightweight HUD for ESX, VRP AND VRPEX

how to remove the default green and blue life bar below the gps?

Hunger and thirst not updating. I did what was said but it didn’t work

1 Like

Solved

RadarWhileDriving.rar (551 Bytes)

So that means you already got an answer on that question… But I can remember it was really easy. I’m just not in the mood to download all my old server files again to check it out. Sorry. Good luck finding a solution.

1 Like

It’s possible but you’ve to try it and test it at your own. You can use the health module for example and replace everything so it gets the players oxygen. You also have to add everything so it’s visible in the hud as an extra circle or bar.

Hi I have a problem I have all the requirements.And I also changed es_extended from true to false

and esx_basicneeds from true to false and put the Trew HUD folder in resource and put start trew_hud_ui in .cfg, but when I go into the server it doesn’t show hud,
not even the hud of es_extended. Does anyone have a solution to i can see the HUD?

These are my starts

cfg 3

1 Like

Hello i edited trew hud ui but how i can allign text under health?

I have a feeling it has to do with editing something in esx_status seeing how I had to do that to to get ladderhud to update hunger and thirst.

Nice

1 Like

What all did you do to get hunger and thirst to work? I reolaced the 2 (true) with (false) but all that does is remove the default hunger and thirst bar.

I’m only showing the dirty money in the HUD

I have followed all the steps to install ESXI, I have false Config.EnabledHud, I have changed the code of esx_basicneeds.main.lua. And I have all the requirements started before the Trew Hud, also the LegacyFuel.

In Car, works good, Km/h, fuel, etc… But Money, job and health doesnt work…

EDIT 1:
I have fixed the problem that the HUD did not appear to me. But now I have another problem, and that is that HUD doesn’t show me the money, the money in the bank, or the dirty money …

my is the same does not show the logo for money or food in the top right how did you manage to fix that problem

1 Like

can any help me to set up trew_hud_ui, After installing i only get speedometer part,

1 Like

good bro where to add the lines is that I am not located

i must install es extended esx society and esx addonaccount to data base?..and if yes how?

do you know what is that?

Delete the names master from the file. Put trew_hud_ui.

I don’t know why, but health work, but neither hunger nor thirst nor money appears …

okey thank you

hi! did u fix it?