[RELEASE] TREW HUD UI - A lightweight HUD for ESX, VRP AND VRPEX

Hey, I was wondering if there is a way to disable the gears within the HUD?

Hello my people, the bar of food, drink, life does not appear, I have it placed at the bottom left, some way to solve it?

I’m having that same issue, suddenly. Not sure why, either. It worked fine until a day or so ago.

Nice HUD bro.
but i have a question. where can i delete the speedometer?

ou to change to euro

how to do work this with sody_clubs ??

for hud

hey bro sorry for the delay, I managed to make it work by editing main.css and ui.html, I think it overlaps with the monitor and that’s why it doesn’t let it be seen, if you want, I’ll pass you my main.css and ui.html, regards

how you set up the oxygen stats?, excuse my bad English

Hey bro!
How can I add the club society label? could you guide me a bit?

Hi mate, i really like your edit, can you please send me that file, an also job counter file if you don’t mind thanks in advanced.

hello brother, yes, here I attach the files, we are here to help! whatever you need, call me ! OnlineJobs.rar (4.2 KB) main.css (1.8 KB) ui.html (1 KB) pd: badulake’s work has been added in onlinejobs, you can remove it if you want, by editing client / main.lua and also edit html ui

1 Like

Anyone know how to remove the voice? not just the hud be completely remove it

thank you so much @Max_Tube appreciate your help i will try now and let you know how it goes.

Hello
i would like to know how can i change the $ sign

How do i move a logo?

hey i have a problem, it says jobname , what should i do? (ESX)

Hola amigo, yo trabajo con esx y ya hice al pie de la letra todo lo que dices pero no me funciona me sale error con este documento __resource.lua me puedes ayudar ??

how the date changes?

Hello
Does anyone know how to optimize this script? It’s a common "trew hud ui"

what time is the date updated? or how is it updated?