[RELEASE] [Tool] FiveM Event Scrambler [C#]

Hello, today i’m giving you event scrambler code written in C# .
It bascially securing all of your events by changing their names, so you will save a lot of time than if you were changing them by yourself. ESX scramlber is included too.
So you can blaclist most of your events and destroy ultimate 15 years old cheaters.

And yes it scramble even lua files in different folders if you throw it into the main one like resources.

If you want to add more events to scrambler just use your brain power and basically change two arrays.

gibe a star plz

github heree

luv u

10 Likes

That’s not actually securing it, that’s just avoiding the core issue :stuck_out_tongue: . Once a player “dumps” your file(s) and sees the changed event names, they can easily cheat again.

If you are a user who wants to use this, I still highly suggest you fix the events exploits! See How hackers can exploit your servers and what to do about it

2 Likes

That’s not actually securing it, that’s just avoiding the core issue :stuck_out_tongue: . Once a player “dumps” your file(s) and sees the changed event names, they can easily cheat again.

First of all, it’s just a tool which gives you opportunity to save your time. But if you want to change string by string all events it is always an option.
Secondly, he still need to dump them. If I’m correct it’s not that hard to avoid dumping it.
And of course that young pro cheaters wouldn’t do it because they’re just joining server executing menu having faith something won’t ban them.
I’m just giving you an opporunity to make it faster. Once you done that just blacklist native events, even getSharedObject at esx will make his job.

You’re right, but it’s still bad practice to instead of fixing a problem to just put a bandaid on it. The bandaid will eventually break. For the time being, this is an option for people.

1 Like

There’s always a way to avoid epic anticheats and security things. There’s no perfect solution :sunglasses:

It gives errors when scrambling ESX

4 Likes

after scrambling it gives nothing but errors. how would i go about fixing this???

1 Like

bro why does it give nothing but errors when are u going to fix this

1 Like

how do i join thug life rp or grizzley word it keep saying a error contact you

1 Like

I cant join back i keep getting error code 28

1 Like

i cant join it gives error

help me its still error

sameee

it said conettion failled

I dont know how to properly contact you and I am new to the game and servers, I was lagging every time i enter a building and it causes me to die and lose my gun. It’s getting very frustrating having to keep hustling alot to get a gun and do things when you cant have access to the game for real. Any Suggestions? HELP!?!?!?

Now The game Wont Let Me Que In, It Said Contact North7…

Failed to fetch server variables. Failed to connect to 0dvfmrls.filter.evo-filter.com port 443: Timed out - CURL error code 28 (Timeout was reached)

how do i make my fivem software fullscreen

please help me i get errors when im trying to join the server

fix your game