[Release] Timetrials - Standalone Races and Leaderboard [v1.00]

Perfect! It worked well, and I only get two zeros in the minute numbers. I’m trying with “% 2d:% 02.3f” and I get a single zero at the beginning. As the chronometer increases, one more number is added to the minutes without any problem. I’m currently testing what happens after 99 minutes … :smile:

Sorry for my ignorance, I’m new to this and I try to learn almost from scratch so I’m very grateful when I get help like yours.

1 Like

How would one reset the leaderboard? No idea where this file is :joy:image

Deleting the scores will reset the leaderboards. The scores.txt file will be wherever your server is started from, for me that’s the same folder as server.cfg.

1 Like

Ahhh, I should’ve noticed that, thanks!

how i can change the position from the HUD?

Hi ! how i can block F2 button (noclip) becouse players can fly by all points on track in a few seconds and put an unbeatable record.I count on a quick response as well as best regards

What kind of server you own? Why do you let players use the lambda menu? :thinking:

Just disable the scripthook in the server.cfg and you’ll be ok.

i have two drift servers and i need noclip, I have always been able to solve problems but now even if it seems to be good reworked it does not work

I’d say, if you really have to keep that noclip in your server, you have to count on people’s common sense…

so whether it is possible to rework ? or you can not lock the keys of another script (vMenu) when you start race ? if possible, I will try again

Dunno, maybe someone will edit and add a check for player/vehicle so if you’re in noclip (or flying somehow) the race will stop.

1 Like

Try to remove line 48 to 60 and it should work. You can also remove line 210 and 211 if you don’t want to be teleport at the start when you press L to stop the race

1 Like

The tele to waypoint key should probably be changed since it teles you when you press RT on controller (i know anyone can do this, but for noobie server owners, could change that so its less to cry about)

Also I had literally missed the fact that there was already a reset race by L key, right after I made a cancel command, tho its nice to have the option of either resetting the race from the start, or cancelling if you don’t want to do the race anymore.

in which part of the server do I input the files?

resources get installed in the resources directory.

Just following up as an FYI, I released a new script for multiplayer street races which borrows a lot of features from this script and adds a lot of new stuff as well. The biggest new feature is the ability to record checkpoints and create races just by setting waypoints on the map.

1 Like

In order for me for peoples not using noclip while race. i have bind the reset race key to f1 which is the same with noclip key. haha . btw. is it possible to save the score as DRIFTCOUNTER ?

that is tricky. what if a person will firstly start the noclip and then press e to start the race? the race will start AFTER he activated noclip.

nah. its ok since the only one can use noclip are admins. lol

yea i did the same.
make sure to disable “Teleport to waypoint” access to normal people, otherwise they will open the map and press at the checkpoints and teleport to them.
let me know if you found another solution, cuz i really want my players to use noclip on the server.