[RELEASE] Throwing Axe Weapon 1.0

Hi Guys! Today I’m releasing my META Files for a throwing axe! Its exactly what you think! Now you can scalp the hell out of your enemies and they will never see it coming!

To use this, You need to download TheBadBone23’s Battle Axe from GTA5-Mods.come (which can be found below)

once you downloaded the file, rename the weapon to W_AM_THROWINGAXE,
and drop it in the stream folder! BAM! Have fun with it, and hope some of you find a use for it! Video Below (yay for no crap audio! :smile: )

throwingaxe.rar (5.8 KB)

5 Likes

This is going to be fun too use! Good release!

Thank you! :smile: might be slightly buggy with entities dying to it, but other then that it works as intended.

i see other add on weapons where are those at

all other ones I’ve made/implemented for my server. There are add-on weapons that are released on GTA5-MODS like the katana and the MG-42. Its just a matter of being creative with the meta’s :man_shrugging:

im having trouble adding the throwing axe to my server and could use some help

what do you mean by trouble adding it?

You are missing loadouts.meta, shop_weapon.meta, and contentunlocks.meta files (being called in the __resource.lua but no where to be found)

how do i get that

i have all files needed and metas but its not streaming right

Not needed for loading the weapon into the game. Had these referenced in my resource, but had removed them due to not being necessary for the weapon itself.

is it possible to add a difrent weapon model, like a knife?

yes, just rename it.

hi y i get invalid items?image