[Release] TFRP/NoPixel loading screen modification (NEW VERSION) - KingRich/@ImportantHippo

KingRich made it - Italy
10/10/2020 = Ancora che state a copia e poi ci mettete sopra il vostro nome? Patetici. Ahahaha KingRich non si infama.

DOWNLOAD: https://github.com/KingRich-larp/TFRP_loadingscreen

DOWNLOAD V.2: https://github.com/KingRich-larp/tfrploadingv2

V.2 Screen: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/506519194242777137/588474733650247680/loading.PNG

Live Browser (V.1)
1 - Live browser 1
2 - Live Browser 2

License

License
This is under the MIT License, which is basically the most permissive widely used license out there. If you release a derivative work, include credit to the linked GitHub so others know where to find the rest (unless you make significant alterations, in which case you can do whatever you feel like doing).

Credits

Modifications

V.2:

• Removed the music
  • The logo and the bg can now be modified from the css file
  • Removed the log window
  • Added some info texts in the html file

V.1:

• I simply downloaded the loadingscreen from Github and i have made this changes:
    • Changed the logo
    • Added a music and edit the html code

How To edit

• How to edit the logo, bg or music?

• If you want to replace the logo just replace the file “logo.PNG” ##the new logo must have the same name
    • If you want to replace the BG just replace the “background” file ##The background file must have the same name
    • If you want to replace the Music just replace the file “Loading.ogg” in “music” folder

!! Note !!

The name and extensions of all file you replace must have the same name of the file replaced

If you want to ear the music in the browser use FireFrox browser because google does not support the ogg file

Author

9 Likes

aNY screenshots? ((:

Ah! now I’ll put them.

How is this a release

1 Like

If the moderators of fivem think that it is not a release can take it off … You are nobody to judge and in any case I have modified the html code.

I think the community has a role in reporting posts to mods that do not belong, and “modified” doesn’t count as a release last time I checked.

This really isn’t a release. More of a edit… You edited a logo which anyone can do… now I am not sure if you added a music part or just changed the song but this is technically not a release. Did you also ask the org author to re-upload there script?

I said it, if the mods think it should be moved to another category they will do it.

you can read very well on the github of the creator where he says that if we put the changes we have to put the credits as I did. I did not change the music but I inserted it and I modified the html code because this loading by default did not have music.

Well i think it is good and a release is a release

So you downloaded the asset from Github, removed the loading screen folder, changed the music and logo and reuploaded? Good work… Fine release… Tons of effort. :roll_eyes:

Hahah, you’re funny. In this case, release means to publish or post something. Think about it this way, editing a file and re-uploading it, that makes it a release (because he is releasing the work he did to the mod). See what I mean? Just because he didn’t make it, that doesn’t mean this isn’t a release, he edited the mod and RELEASED it to the public. If you published a mod without any changes, that would be a release that doesn’t have any changes made to it.

You’re arguing semantics but let’s be honest, he changed 2 lines of code and released it. Where does it stop? Should I download one of your mods, change a single word in the readme file and release it as new?

ATTENTION EVERYONE: Please make sure you do not be like “oh, you can’t post this because of this and that”! If you are NOT A MODERATOR, you do NOT have any rights to tell him that he cannot post this. This release is perfectly fine to stay on the forums UNLESS a FiveM Developer or Moderator has said otherwise. Thank you. I am going to stop this childish argument. Take care!

So you’re demanding people to stop discussing… that’s what a forum is for btw. But you’re demanding… while not being a moderator yourself? Pot… kettle there fella.

What was done to it was minimal changes therefore it’s not allowed on the forums

1 Like

if you have a problem with this release, just flag it. Keep the drama out of the forum.

2 Likes

This seems like a monkaS

alright, since i have like 4 flags on this topic i would like to ask if you guys can link me to the document/post that refers to this not being allowed, only then i will hide the post.

Was this already released??? by syn… Lol
https://github.com/Syntasu/synn-loadscreen
This was already released Im sure
If you look in the script there is the ability to do this I believe its already a thing… Correct me if Im wrong.