[Release] Terrov Series - Graphics, Visuals, Textures, Physics Modifications

Yes, i also got this Problem… Pls fix it as soon as possible :smiley:

Could you send me a screenshot of what these launchers look like or infact actually send one to me. Thanks.

Everyone… A fix is being looked into… currently we don’t have any concrete solutions.

“Fix” for red ‘CFX Dev Mode Enabled’ Text:

1. Open up FiveM, Load into the city and wait till it’s done loading.
  2. open up console (F8), type in set modDevMode 0 and hit enter.
    yes, you literally turn off devmode the moment you load in and it sticks.
    drove from the hills to my shop, enough distance for different parts to load with the devmode off
    it all works. thank you @SHHADA for this fix
2 Likes

Not sure that is really possible, in order for these launchers to work, you need to be whitelisted and login with your credentials.

Interesting… very interesting…

im glad it does lol.
didn’t expect it to tbh but ¯\(ツ)

@SHHADA @GanjaMonster Just thought I’d give you a heads up but since FiveM updated yesterday the “set modDevMode 0” no longer works unfortunately </3

@iTz_x_TeMpErZz i appreciate the quick response. i sadly found out about this yesterday… no clue why this is a thing they had to implement :confused:

1 Like

i honestly don’t get it they didn’t want us editing their file, they disable the command to make our lives harder cuz they don’t want us having custom textures like wow

1 Like

@GanjaMonster it’s obviously a bit more than that, but I doubt we’ll get to know what the true reason is. I sadly see FiveM doing the same thing Rockstar has been doing with GTA:Online after year 2 - milking the shit out of it to grab as much cash as they can. then again, that’s just my opinion through previous experience

why would the mod loader thing even exist if that were the case?

how to unistall it

when i try to unistall

depends if i remember correctly you have to use the uninstaller im not sure if you are referring to the La roads, revo etc or terrov itself

But why remove our solutions? It doesn’t make any difference. People are highly disappointed because of this situation. Perhaps signing the modifications may be a quick and easy solution to the problem. If you would like to consider that… please do let me know and I can supply final versions. Also a private discussion may be a good idea just so we can both be informed on both sides of the situations.

Thanks.

Hopefully this gets resolved, I only just started realising why my LA Revo wasn’t working, and now that I’ve started using the devMode launcher, It’s being removed :frowning:

Honestly, I think you should get it signed. That should be the best solution to the issue. Keep us posted!

Everyone please take a look at this article RFC: FiveM Mod Library

1 Like

I am so happy to be a support management member and the lead bot dev for this community!

1 Like