[Release] Tattoos Shop and Degrade Hair [ESX / QBCore / STANDALONE][PAID]

You can place it wherever you want, just get the coordinates of the new location and add it to the configuration.
In this case, the locations you find in client/vectors.lua.

1 Like

dope many thanks!

1 Like

Worked flawlessly on QB. Great job.

2 Likes

You ever solve this?

tattoo’s saving to multiple characters on esx

Just configure the ‘tattoos’ table in ‘kash’s multi char’ and everything should work correctly

nope as still getting errors with it

If you were still getting errors, you should have warned, I didn’t really script it, in the case of ESX, thinking about the characters (‘kash’s multi char’ script) and that solution I posted days ago, solved for some people.

this doesnt seem to work with latest QBCore

1 Like

In the download file you will find 3 versions of QBCORE

QBCore + Ghmattimysql
QBCore 2 + Ghmattimysql
QBCore MySQL 2 [OxyMsql]

You have to see which of these versions you are using and get the corresponding script, both have been tested and working normally.

Now if QBCore did a new update, changed some structure and made a new version, I didn’t get to verify that.

This fixed it, thanks for the fast response 10/10

1 Like

yo is this script really for qbcore

Yes, it has 3 versions for QBCore. Why? Was there a problem with the script?

the problem is trying to get it to work with ESX multi char

I’ve already helped some people with this problem, just add it to the IdentifierTables = {}
of esx_kashacters and solved the problem

Directory → ‘esx_kashacters/server/main.lua’

What if your not using esx_kashacters? Im on Legacy and just using esx_multichar and brp-fivem-appearance

When I made this script, I made it for the original ESX, tested on PlumeESX, that is, a single character.
Of course, it is possible to use multiple characters and I try to help as much as I can, however, I don’t have these modified frameworks for testing.
In the case of ‘esx_multichar’, the script should work fine and in ‘brp-fivem-appearance’, as I mention in the post, if there is no setagem or clean of the tattoos, it should also work, if it does, it will have conflicts.

1 Like

Is there a way to make it compatible for more then one character with qb core? when a player tattoos a character, all chars of the player are tattooed like that

We tested that it was done with the QB core multiple character, everything was working correctly, and the tattoos were different on each character, because qbcore is not a single character, I don’t think it ever was, so I did or script, it was testing on each character . In this case, using an original unmodified qb-core base.

The tattoo dissapears when i leave the shop menu, any help in that?