[Release] TaserFramework LS | Custom Sounds, Discord Integration, Cartridge Limit, Drive Stun, Reactivate, Safety Mode & More!

Thank you!

Hi,
No worries,

Best wishes,
London Studios

Can you make something like this for like a pistol

Seems interesting and unique. Good job

Hi,

We will look into this, thanks.

Best wishes,
London Studios.

Hi,

We appreciate your feedback.

Best wishes,
London Studios

no problem but do you have a discord server so i can stay up-to-date

@Gmd_NL
Hi,

We do indeed, you can find the link on the Main post which has now been added, or on the GitHub download page.

Best wishes,
London Studios.

Taser Framework - Version 1.1

We’ve launched Version 1.1 of TaserFramework, aimed to enhance the efficiency of the resource and conducting overall bug fixes and performance updates.

Changelog:

• Increased Efficiency (Better Performance)
  • Easy Installation (Custom Sounds is built in)
  • Enhanced Drive Stun Mode - Arc the taser on someone’s neck
  • In-Game Customisable Keybinds in settings! (Reload, Reactivate, Safety Mode…)

Secondly, we’ve been working to increase the efficiency of the resource, and we have definitely done this. This number below is not the same for all, this depends on the server specifications and individual user CPU, however we can safely say we have made an improvement!

enter image description here

I hope you enjoy using the plugin and look forward to releasing more in the future!

Download from GitHub at the original post!

Hey i was wondering if you had the taser model. I have been locking around for a script that will make the taser look like the x2 yellow. If anyone had any idea let me know!

Report a BUG .
switch weapons several times after all cartridges have been fired. After that, you can infinite the Taser

it’s the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVFYmRhvLic

@Hugoshao

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the bug, we have seen this happen and we understand it may occur.

Essentially it is a weigh off between plugin efficiency and allowing that to happen if someone wanted to try and pull their taser out quickly without giving the system time to register it.

We’ll look to resolve this,

Best wishes,
London Studios

Hi,
We do have the taser model however it is not ours to redistribute. Please find it on a release post.

Best wishes,
London Studios

Taser Framework - Update 04/06/2020

We’ve updated TaserFramework with the following improvements/bug fixes:

• Enhanced resource performance
  • Fixed taser not detected if put away and soon after unholstered
  • Enhanced error handling and better error messages
  • Added Command usage examples in chat, eg /reactivate1
  • More frequent taser detection

Download the latest update from GitHub.

Hey love the work, but is there any way to make the taser charge last longer so when you shoot them with it, it goes for 7-10 seconds?

I don’t know if you found one but here is one https://www.lcpdfr.com/downloads/gta5mods/misc/20195-taser-x2/

Another question, with the remove the barbs I take it as it removes both but is there every going to be a way to remove the left one and then the right one on two separate commands?

Hi,
We have made it realistic to the real X2 taser.

Best wishes,
London Studios

Hi,

This was updated on 1st June 2020 and added /rb1, /rb2 to seperately remove each set of barbs. There are also a host of new features, we recommend you re-read the installation guide as it is now different and install the new files.

Best wishes,
London Studios

First of all, AMAZING RESOURCE! :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love the aspect of realism this resource brings to a server.
However, I have one suggestion. with the fact you are only able to carry two spare cartridges, you should implement a method to replenish cartridges from either inside an emergency vehicle, or at a specific set(s) of coordinates, such as the ability to collect more at a Police Station, as I’ve noticed that once you fire you’re spare(s) you are unable to use the taser at all again. Which depending on how long your shift/tour of duty lasts could potentially become problematic if in the event you have several instances where your taser is used within the X amount of time on duty. You never fully know what could happen if you spend several hours at a time on duty, and a way to replenish the stock of cartridges would be AMAZING.

Other than that, this script is 10/10 and I love it.
I look forward to future releases from you.