[Release] Take Hostage

does this work on AI?

3 Likes

No, it doesn’t work on AI’s. The script only works on actual players.

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s just me but I don’t see a download button on the github, not sure if the link is broke or if I’m doing something wrong.

just open your notepad, copy the script and name it like the original in github.

The link is taking you directly to the folder with the script, but the script is a part of a bigger folder, with some other scripts too.

Here is the link you can download from: https://github.com/rubbertoe98/FiveM-Scripts

When you’ve downloaded the files, then just take the “TakeHostage” file, and you’re good to go :wink:

• Or you could do as Doc-Twenty said, make the folder yourself and just make the folder and files yourself.

hmm so im having an issue where it doesn’t actually let you drag people around once you take them hostage they just walk away

Yea I figured it out and got it installed, Thank you all for the help. And to @team_fishbowl I know I tried it with AI and it didn’t work but I tested it with another player in my server and it worked. It’s a really cool resource, Thank you to the people who created it.

no i was testing with actual players ;(

Yes this is for players only not NPCs

1 Like

yes as i said, if you actually read what i posted. i never tested on NPC.

This does not work for me. I tried it on my friend and he could just walk away (in the animation)

I have this error in the script, Âżdo you have any solution?

Any fix For this problem?

my entitys doesnt get attached. I dont have any anticheats, do you know why that is.

@stor_asna Search through all your scripts for “DetachEntity” being called every x frames and disable that.

ok, thank you <3

Continuing the discussion from [Release] Take Hostage:

Can i bind this to a key like B or M?

Update:
Added force the takehostage animation every frame if another script or something cancels the animation
Fixed an error in the server console when the person did /takehostage when no one is nearby
Removed debug prints

Please update to latest!

1 Like

How to instal? Tell me please :frowning:

is there a way to get this to work on npcs ? This is giving me a crazy idea.

1 Like