[Release] Syncs Flight School

This is one of my first shares and also one of my first releases, I hope you guys like it and can tweak it to become a better resource also many suggestions for a next release or an update would be appreciated.
As a disclaimer, I am very new to lua and tried my best to put this together, so credit where credit is due, I will try to credit the authors responsible for the snippets that were used, but feel free to let me know if I’ve left anything out, also sorry for the choppy video.

Introduction
The Flight School release is a script that goes through a number of events in order to apply a Flight License. Which will then give players the option to buy planes so forward, as long as you have the shops linked up. There also is multiple different license to choose from for different purposes.

Edit

• Multiple sections you can edit for example the route in the config
  • The Questions in html then questions

Events

• Introduction: Takes the player through a brief introduction to the rules and regulations of flying, before taking the theory test.
  • Theory Test: A UI based form test, you simply click on the right answers and submit them, however you should be careful, the test costs 500$ and money is not refundable if you fail the test.
  • Practical Test: A series of events throughout the map, mainly focusing on movability and making sure you dont crash. You will get a notification on the screen telling you what to do and where to go, there is a chance you can fail this test if you accumulate too many errors during the test.

Installation

• Import sync_flightschool.sql in your database
  • Add this in your server.cfg:
  • start sync_flightschool

Requirements

• esx_license
  • essentialmode (old one, not the one with couchdb) I will not support couchdb as im not using it myself, sorry.

Video Demonstration
Link

Credits
resources used in this script:

Download

9 Likes

No download

Hi :slight_smile:
" The Flight School release is a standalone"

Requirements

• esx_license
  • essentialmode (old one, not the one with couchdb) I will not support couchdb as im not using it myself, sorry.

Not Standalone =P xD

hahaha it was late

1 Like

No problem no bad intentions in my comment just for you to correct it :stuck_out_tongue:
Superb script man thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

all good, thank you

1 Like

Once again, can you please stop zipping it and uploading it to github

I’ve had a look at it now I have the problem that the vehicle is not given to me. I just wonder why I don’t get an error message

what vehicle?

I can’t get a plane, I can take the test and choose which exam I want to take, but I can’t get a plane

1 Like

so the plane doesnt spawn or you cant buy one?

1 Like

I pay the money, he ported me to the hangar, but the plane didn’t come. But if I want to spawn it myself, I can

1 Like

have u changed the spawn names of the plane?

1 Like

No, Original

im not sure then sorry if you get an error i can fix it but it wokrs for many and myself but if i can help let me know

1 Like

sync_flightschool.zip (11.4 KB)
try this one just an edited version with just 2 licenses

Hey love the idea for the script and would love to use it on my server but for some reason when i try to do the first test the UI breaks and i can push the start button… any idea on how to fix this?

which did u download the ones at the top of the ones with 2 licenses? and is there an error code that u can show me

the one at the top and no their is no error it just freezes the menu