[RELEASE] Stress System with basicneeds

rest on 100%… why?

I want to reply to all comments.

I stopped developing on FiveM.

If you use it correctly, this script works absolutely.

Work and improve.

Thanks everyone.

Could you explain how to gain stress and how to remove it? I try like the scripts above but none worked.

[image]

this removes it with what? with an article? eliminates it by smoking a cigar? Could you explain how to gain stress and how to lose stress?

[image]

Could you explain how you are working?

[image]

You need to add it to the scripts that you want to remove stress.

All this does is ADD stress to basic needs. Then it is up to you to trigger the add or remove events in your other scripts.

yes i see but how can i gain stress? In what way do you gain stress because I do everything and my stress does not rise? Do you have any idea how you win this star?

[image]

I’ve already said how to add stress. Go into your other scripts that you want your actions to increase stress and add the event to increase stress.

Also o don’t see an image. Might be because I’m on mobile idk.

where i can add stress?

This: TriggerClientEvent(‘esx_status:add’, source, ‘stress’, 100000)

Where i can put?.

Sorry bad english

how can i change … drunk into stamina? can any one help. thanks :slight_smile:

where ever you want !

like lockpicking a car can give u stress if you add that :slight_smile:

I need to add the items I created into my MYSQL?

can you give me script :frowning: stress itried and not working

nice script man i bee working with this and made it work with esx gym so when you do exercise stress goes down, algo made ir work with a different ui, nice share and nice script, really easy to play with…

anyone have a stamina script for used to redbull and we get a X time stamina

1 Like

everything is well explained.

Okay so this stress system is amazing!! Everything works except… in a server of 30+ people, I have 3 members who every time they go into the server, their character is fully stressed. Does anyone know what could cause this? Is there anything we can do from the server side? Or is it something client sided, as it is only happening to 3 people.

Hello all !
Is there’s a way to ‘‘whitelist’’ certain weapons from the stress system? For example, i have a lazer tag activity on my server but since its like a gun shooting it makes people super stressed :joy:

If anyone could help me out with it i’d be grateful :pray:

hai,anyone know how to remove stress with esx_sit?
like every 1minute sit on chair remove 100000

Really late reply to this, but you would just add your laser tag weapon to the “local weaponstress” table and set the stress value to zero. In the table you can see the baseball or snowball for example. If you don’t add a weapon to the table it defaults to 1000 stress, same as the pistol.

2 Likes