[Release] Street Label

Noice!
20charsgoddamn

1 Like

just noticed that the colour doesnt change when facing ne

sorry for all the posts but image the street name goes to the bottom when facing SE too

Fixed/Updated the file to fix the color not being affected while facing SE (thank you for bringing it to my attention). As for the location of the city/town you’re in not being in the proper position, that is not happening to me here.

have you moved the position of yours? ill put my back to the original to see if moving it might be the case

1 Like

Just did and noticed it, fix coming here shortly…

Just moved to to default pos, works fine then. Looks to be moving it that causes that bug image

2 Likes

ah alright, thanks!

20chars-_-

Issue should be fixed now, sorry about that :no_mouth: (thanks again for reporting the bug(s)).

1 Like

Np, happy to help! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks you for the script, its nice for some trades.

How can I reduce the size? I find it a little big :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which part, you mean like the text size or the compass, cause i figured out the text part but when i change the other parts it goes a bit weird image

1 Like

hugh looks like player location display

1 Like

I think its intended to be

2 Likes

Thank you IllusiveTea,

All, Compass, street name :slight_smile:

The compass section seems to go weird when i change that part, ill look into that part, but for the text line 17 :
change: SetTextScale(scale, scale) to : SetTextScale(scale, 0.35) or whatever you want the size to be :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

PLEASE read the description of the script before you comment!

3 Likes

As @sadboilogan said, its a bit weird when you change the scale of the text and it doesn’t look right. Maybe I will be able to figure something out later on.

1 Like

for k,v in pairs(directions)do
direction = GetEntityHeading(GetPlayerPed(-1))
if(math.abs(direction - k) < 22.5)then
direction = v
break;
end
end
this will fix the issue with the player not in the right way

1 Like