[Release] [Standalone] VehControl NUI Menu

VehContol is a NUI vehicle control script, It is currently a standalone script that does not have any dependencies and is a drop in to any server.

Control

• Hood
  • Trunk
  • Doors
  • Windows
  • Interior Light
  • Change Seats
  • Leave Engine Running on Exit
  • Bomb Bay Doors

NUI Controls

• Open - Script Default: HOME

• Script Default can be changed via config

• Client changeable via Settings->Keybinds->FiveM game menu

• Close - ESC

Commands

• /engine - Start/Stop Vehicle Engine
  • /hood - Open/Close Hood
  • /trunk - Open/Close Trunk
  • /seat [1-4]- Move Seat
  • /door [1-4] - Open/Close Door
  • /window [1-4] - Roll Up/Down Window
  • /windowfront - Roll Up/Down Front Windows
  • /windowback - Roll Up/Down Back Windows
  • /windowall - Roll Up/Down All Windows
  • /vehcontrolclose - Close NUI (in F8 if stuck open)

Exporting

Exporting and Events

The following ways can be used to open the menu from another resource depending on how the resource is coded

Open menu from another resource with exports

exports.vehcontrol:openExternal()

Open menu from another resource with events

TriggerEvent("vehcontrol:openExternal")

Config

UseCommands [true/false] - Allow the use of /commands
DisableSeatShuffle [true/false] - Allow auto-seat shuffle from passenger to driver
LeaveRunning [true/false] - Allow the engine to keep running on exit of the vehicle with a long F keypress
DefaultOpen - This is they default key to open the menu, client can change in the game menu (Settings->Key Binds->FiveM) - Usable Key List Here

Download
Release VehControl v1.1.7

Frequently Asked Questions HERE

WARNING
You must change the folder after extraction from “vehcontrol-master” to “vehcontrol” or your NUI menu will not work when you push a button!

TODO

• Nothing Currently

Feature request can be made Here

Changelog

View

v1.1.7

• Added Bomb Bay Doors #22

v1.1.6

• Added KeyMapping so clients can change the keybind in the game menu
  • nAdded Default Key to config

v1.1.5

• Added new manifest file #10

v1.1.4

• Added secondary way to call the menu using events

v1.1.3

• Added Exports to call the menu from another resource

v1.1.2

• Merged Pull request #2 by yhtrae, which added a fix for disabling the opening of the menu while in the ESC pause menu
  • Added ability to keep the engine running when you get out of the drivers seat
  • Add LeaveRunning [true/false] flag to config

v1.1.1

• Fix Auto-Seat Shuffle
  • Add DisableSeatShuffle [true/false] flag to config

v1.1.0

• Fixed seat switching (was unable to move to driver from every seat)
  • Added config.lua with settings
  • Added /engine command
  • Added /hood command
  • Added /trunk command
  • Added /door command
  • Added /seat command
  • Added /window command
  • Added /windowfront command
  • Added /windowback command
  • Added /windowall command
  • Added vehcontrolclose command (use in F8 if NUI stuck open)
  • Restructured code to be modular with NUI and Commands

v1.0.0

• Initial Release

Screenshots
4fdc4b5c05b1331c4072a6bb5f6b42e1

30 Likes

So an edit of nopixels from a leak? If you are going to even try to release leaked resources at least give credit where credit is due.

13 Likes

Looks nice, ı downloaded this scritp. :slight_smile:

It looks EXACTLY like theirs same icons same layouts only thing you changed was the color. I’m not sure what you consider remotely.

1 Like

There’s NOTHING wrong with being inspired by others… It’s when people are a script kiddy and copy others scripts and try to take credit for code they didn’t write then that of course is an issue… Move on about your life man…

5 Likes

We will be confirming with NoPixel devs if this is indeed stolen, while we be doing that please refrain from commenting this has been stolen from any leak.
Thank you.

14 Likes

If you actually look at the code then you will see the code is different. I understand what crunchie is saying, especially when a lot of ppl now a days are copying code and saying its theirs, but if you actually really look at it, it is different. Just really the design is the same but not at the same time

3 Likes

I put it on my server and it blocks, does nothing

make sure you put it in the resources directory and put start vehcontrol in your server.cfg file

1 Like

yes that’s what i did, it opens the menu but it gets blocked, it leaves nothing else

what do you mean by it gets blocked?

button on the button ] . opens the menu, but then you don’t do anything, not even to leave, I can’t do anything, it gets blocked

Good evening put screens of your errored F8 consoles that we can see where the problem comes from

you must have another resource that is conflicting with vehcontrol, try stopping any resources that modify vehicles or has anything todo with vehicles

Cool concept, But if you did find this, then re-leak it on the official page no good man, I won’t be using this until I know it’s made by you.

´

1 Like

When you play with a Controller, when you push up on the control stick it opens the menu. You can use the following code below so that it disables that controller controls so it doesn’t interfere with people using controllers :smiley:

From this:

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
		Citizen.Wait(0)
		if IsPedInAnyVehicle(PlayerPedId(), false) then
			if IsControlJustReleased(0, 40) then -- Key to open NUI https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/controls/
				openVehControl()
			end
		end
    end
end)

to this:

Citizen.CreateThread(function()
    while true do
		Citizen.Wait(0)
		if IsPedInAnyVehicle(PlayerPedId(), false) then
			if ( IsControlJustReleased( 0, 40 ) or IsDisabledControlJustReleased( 0, 40 ) ) and GetLastInputMethod( 0 ) then -- Key to open NUI https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/controls/
				openVehControl()
			end
		end
    end
end)
1 Like

Looks Sick Thank You

Just reached out to Modfreakz. This isnt made by MF. He is telling me its OG so this guy is in the clear from what im being told.

5 Likes

works good. only thing i see rn is that once you change seats from the driver seat you cant go back unless at least for me i have to use a /shuff script.