[Release][Standalone] Vape Script

PermissionsGroup = "ADD_ACE_GROUP_HERE", what do i add this in here?

That’s if you want to make the script restricted. If you don’t know what you’re doing with Ace permissions, then leave it alone.

1 Like

WTF So very nice !!!

error to me when is top :frowning: it cannot disappeared the smoke

i can do that

WARNING THIS SCRIPT BREAKS FIRST PERSON VIEW, IT MAKES IT U CANT LOOK AROUND I SPENT 2 WEEKS DISABLING SCRIPTS TILL I COULD FIND IT , AND THIS SCRIPT was the one that caused it.

2 Likes

How to add vape and liquid as item?

2 Likes

will you make ESX Version with item ?

2 Likes

Any chance to add external audio as sound when vaping? pls help

Use a resource like “Interact Sound”

2 Likes

Seems like this script has a pretty significant bug where the vape cloud doesn’t seem to go away even if the person isn’t vaping or taking a hit.

I have seen it work sometimes just fine, and other times it looks horrible when it does this.

Example: https://clips.twitch.tv/GoldenAliveFerretKappaPride

Edit: I found the problem and fixed it, and now I have no problems with this script. It was something in the client portion of the script checking a nil value or something like that. Just follow the error and line number when you get the error in F8 and that should tell you enough to fix it as I have forgotten what it was exactly.

1 Like

What I need to write if I want to use it as an item. I have different cigarettes, and I want to do this as well like them, but what I need to write instead of (startSmoke) in the TriggerClientEvent?

1 Like

how to make the vaper only usable when you buy it in a store?

same lol

Do enyone have this script with usable item?

Same here, any fix for it?

1 Like

Same here

it doesnt work for me somehow? i installed it and /vape doesnt word. already checked the script and find nothing worng. can anyone help pls?

Remind me Gmod x) Nice script

1 Like

Appreciate it has been a while since your comment, but after giving this mod a try, I think I have found the offending bit of code and how to fix it.

On line 213 of cl-vape.lua is:

TaskPlayAnim(ped, ad, “exit”, 8.00, -8.00, -1, (2 + 16 + 32), 0.00, 0, 0, 0)

Which I think is locking the camera when getting in a vehicle in first person.

If you comment out that line, and add “ClearPedSecondaryTask(ped)” beneath it instead, it should work fine (it will remove the vape pen as intended when entering a vehicle), without messing up the first person cam.

Here is my full function (note the commented-out line):

function PlayerIsEnteringVehicle()
IsPlayerAbleToVape = false
local ped = GetPlayerPed(-1)
local ad = “anim@heists@humane_labs@finale@keycards”
DeleteObject(VapeMod)
–TaskPlayAnim(ped, ad, “exit”, 8.00, -8.00, -1, (2 + 16 + 32), 0.00, 0, 0, 0)
ClearPedSecondaryTask(ped)
end

2 Likes