[Release] [Standalone] Simple Scoreboard

Simple-Scoreboard

Description

• Just a simple and clean Scoreboard made with Bootstrap
  • It has a configurable file (config.lua)
  • IT’S RESPONSIVE !!
  • Scrollable trough all the players.
  • More elements can be added!

How to Install?

• Download the script.
  • Unzip it.
  • Put it on your server-data folder.
  • Start it on your server.cfg

Screenshots

2 Likes

This looks great. I’ll definitely be trying this. Nice work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, that’s a very good work! Keep doing that!

1 Like

Why’s there a mysql dependency?? I have troubles with async and this plugin doesn’t work without it…

2 Likes

not compatible with my framework unfortunately. Was a very clean scoreboard. Any way to make it compatible?

1 Like

Tried using this but getting the errors specified in the photo… what is the fix for this?Capture

1 Like

Hi @Aidenszl,

So, my script has a MySQL dependency to get information from the database, otherwise jobs wouldn’t be available in the scoreboard :/. I’ll figure another wait to do it in the next release (soon :D).

Hi @RBMercy,

this Scoreboard uses the FiveM natives (and mysql-async which will work it all frameworks), so it will work with all the frameworks. If you need more help please contact me: CristianoTRS#5521

Hi @RewindJack,

I’ll recomed you to update to the latest mysql async. If this error persists please contact me: CristianoTRS#5521

Cool, appreciate it. I don’t use ESX and mysql ends up being a problem for me a lot of the time.

What the keybind to pull it up and is it esx

Thanks for the script. How to open the scoreboard. I checked your lua files and nothing is showing in their which key is binded for the scoreboard.

no errors, but doesnt seem to work for esx.

can I remove the dependency of this script on job and database and post it as a release giving credits to you?

1 Like

how do you open the scoreboard?

How can you open the scoreboard ?

by default it is set to “E” change it to something else it will work if there are not any error.

Client.lua → line 21

Change from if IsControlJustPressed(0, 51) then
To if IsControlJustPressed(0, 57) then

This will make it open by pressing “F10” key.

Didn’t work either had tried all kinds of things but now bought one that does work.

OK, I guess.