[Release] Standalone - Simple, but nice looking loadscreen

Simple, nice looking loadscreen.

I’ve been working a few days on trying to figure out the best eye appealing loadscreen, but i could not figure it out. When i loaded a nice image, and just printed text on it, i thought to myself, HECK this is not fancy enough. so i put a layer over it, cut the image in half, and added some NIZ SPARKLEZ and some silly music.

Nuff said. In order to customize the logo, just open the logo with photoshop, or replace the logo.png (PNG cuz transparent background)
Same process for the background’s customization, just replace background.jpg <-- mind the file extension.

The music is customizeable aswell OMAGAD!?!
Just get yourself a suitable song, and replace it in the music folder, rename it to music.ogg and voilla ur done!
Then next step is to edit the text on the loadscreen to your own personal message. This can be done in the index.html file, just make sure to only change the text, not the organization of it etc… or it will mess it up.

<div style="margin-top:10%"><a style="font-size:24px;font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;">Hey there! <br></br> RockfordRP is loading...</a></div>
				<p>In the mean time, take a second to join the community at rockfordrp.com<br></br>where you will find our rules, guides, and so much more!</p>

17 Likes

Link Corrupt

Link Broken ahahahahaha

The link will be updated asap, i found a bug i need to fix before sharing it with u all.

thank you

Link updated, no more fancy sparkles unfortunately :frowning:

love the loading screen man, here is mine

4 Likes

Great loading screen! Hope to see more works in future. <3

Thanks for the feedback guys,

Ill be updating the script once ill find a reliable javascript source for a small particle effect of some sorts this will include a loading bar etc.

where can i change the name of the server when loading? i didnt see it?

if you right click the index.html and open it in what ever file you use to edit files you will see in there how to change it

Can’t see any of the particles nor the loading bar…

It does look amazing. Good work!

nice loadingscreen!

If u would take the time to read you could see in my seccond post that there will be no particles for now untill i come up with a fix.

I swear to god, that I’ve seen this EXACT same loadingscreen posted about 4 times now…
It’s one that was uploaded like… So long ago…

Can’t seem to figure out what makes your more different.

thx for the loading screen love your work, here is mine

9 Likes

not quite sure what you mean though, i made this based on a loading screen i had for a different game.

Would you mind sharing your “loading bar” with us?

damn that looks amazing! how? :smiley: