[Release][Standalone] rprogress - Customisable radial progress bars

v0.7.1 Released

Hotfix

• Fixed incorrect arc calculation for minigame trigger zone

GitHub Repo
Download

Hey, great resource! any chance to customize the ped that is playing the animation? so probably it can be interesting to add a animation to a NPC
Thank you!

Hello very good work the only problem is that the time of progress is not really synchronized by having to wait a few seconds after the end of the 100%.

possibly to have the target zone for the minigame variable, instead of always in the middle

I’ll add it to the next release

1 Like

This is wonderful release, really love your work and the progress what you have done, congratulation

suggestion: add option to cancel when doing task, this would be easy for player who suddenly press it

1 Like

For the mini game where can you change the green color where you need to hit the space bar?

I forgot to add it as an option in the config. I’ll add it to the next update, but for now you can change it on line 163 of ui/js/class.RadialProgress.js

1 Like

@Mobius01 I am having trouble trying to figure this out.

Using MiniGame and want to add an animation.
When I add the following it just does the animation infinitely and I cannot figure out how to add duration properly without either breaking the MiniGame or just having the infinite animation or not working at all.

exports.rprogress:MiniGame({
							Async = true,
							Difficulty = "Easy",
							Easing = "easeLinear",
							Color = "rgba(255, 255, 255, 1.0)",
							BGColor = "rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4)",
							Animation = {
								animationDictionary = "mini@repair",
								animationName = "fixing_a_player",
								flag = 49, 
							},
							DisableControls = {
								Mouse = true,
								Player = true,
								Vehicle = true,
							}, 
							onComplete = function(success)
								if success then
									TriggerServerEvent('hsn-hotwire:addKeys',Plate)
									SetVehicleEngineOn(vehicle,true)
									exports['dopeNotify2']:Alert("INFORMATION", "<span style='color:#c7c7c7'>You have successfully started the vehicle<span style='color:#fff'></span>!", 2500, 'info')
								else
									exports['dopeNotify2']:Alert("ERROR", "<span style='color:#c7c7c7'>You failed to hotwire<span style='color:#fff'></span>!", 2500, 'error')
								end    
							end
						})

@ohitsjudd Fixed in v.0.7.3

1 Like

Great resource, thanks for releasing this. How would I go about removing the delay after the minigame has finshed? There’s a 1-2s delay where the UI is going and the mouse cursor remains on the screen, thanks :slight_smile:

Check ui/js/app.js line 162

1 Like

Thanks, I adjusted to 300ms and was a lot better for me

1 Like

was this implemented @Mobius01

Agreed! Randomised target zone on the mini game would be great

is there a way to make the mini game timed?

Did someone have tried to make minigame more difficult ? Instead on one to complete to 3 times you need to press on green to complete it?

how do i make this replace mythic_progbar, i tried the exports but for some reason it will not work for me its forcing me to use 2 differenct progressbars

v0.7.4 Released

• Added Padding option
  • Added Cap option

Download

Padding

padding

Cap

cap