• /me - first person action
  • /do - third person action
  • /try - try to perform an action, with the result
  • if you just write in the chat it will be OOC

Gfycat

Download

Github

11 Likes

The default white chat text still comes up with. Any idea on how to fix that?

hmm, maybe you have another resource which interacts with chat

It’s just the default fivem game chat I think

Just dont know how to disable it

try to start server with default resources and my resource

I will check on that right away

./me and /do doesn’t work, any ideas

Have you solved the problem of two chats coming out automatically? It happens to me too

No sir

I don’t normally like 3D /me scripts, however this is pretty nice. Nice work on making this script, and keep up the great work my man.

1 Like

/do /me not working

worked for me, some feedback?

:mascot:

Mm, snails are tasty… :mascot:

True.

it depends on the recourse because this is a chat recourse it could be overlapping for example i use chat roles and it use to double chat and its fixed now by the dev who made it and also if you have another script that conflict with it it will double chat a way to check turn off scripts one by one and type in chat to see if its double typing and once that script is off and no more double typing then u need to get rid of it

It shows all the commands that i typed in chat, how can i turn that off? http://prntscr.com/r7lv6f

It also works out for me, how can I stop it? Can you help me? @Vinipux322

anyone know how to change the ooc chat to a local chat? never mind , im looking for a chat system that uses characters name and not player name, I remember downloading this last month, i commented out the ooc part it works ok i guess, no console errors but one of my devs was complaining about it so we #disabled it