[Release] [Standalone] Chair & Bed System - Sit/Lay

Is there a way to use addon models for this script? I want to use for example the chair from the cinema MLO called ā€œv_50_chairs4ā€ but the script donā€™t let me use those models.
Anyone has an idea how to solve this problem? Thanks :smiley:

hey cant get this to work for some reason any help would be great

Might not be the best solution, but Iā€™ve downloaded an older version (0.4) and it worked for me, for some reason the newer version wasnā€™t working for me either with no console errors.

How do i get cords for the chairs?

Nice script bro but you cant sit/lay in beds or chairs that are in a ymap. Only chairs from gta v.

Iā€™m getting this error.

SCRIPT ERROR: @ChairBedSystem/client.lua:97: attempt to index a nil value (global ā€˜Configā€™)

Iā€™ve optimized it so it consume 0.0 ms

It means you donā€™t have the config.lua in the resource folder / not defined in the fxmanifest.lua.
Try reinstalling the resource.

hmmm. Itā€™s definately in the folder, and listed in the __resource.lua. Idk whats wrong :confused:

Iā€™m having the exact same issue as @Ryan11444 with properly configured resources

SCRIPT ERROR: @ChairBedSystem/client.lua:126: attempt to index a nil value (global ā€˜Configā€™)

The only thing I have altered is adding more chairs, havenā€™t messed with anything else. Reinstalling did not fix this issue.

Getting the SCRIPT ERROR: @ChairBedSystem/client.lua:126: attempt to index a nil value (global ā€˜Configā€™) and SCRIPT ERROR: @ChairBedSystem/client.lua:97: attempt to index a nil value (global ā€˜Configā€™) as well, have not come across a fix got me scratching my head!

A really cool person I spoke to on Discord fixed the 126 portion of this issue (the 97 issue is sadly still outstanding, none of us can figure it out)

For the 126 part, you can replace the Healing Thread with this

-- Healing Thread
CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        Wait(3 * 1000)
        if InUse == true then
            if oElement.fObjectIsBed == true then
                local ply = PlayerPedId()
                local health = GetEntityHealth(ply)
                if health <= 199 then
                    SetEntityHealth(ply, health + 1)
                end
            end
        end
    end
end)
1 Like

I added the chairs to the lost MC clubhouse but when you sit at them the player view goes throught the ped anyone know how to set it so the camera angle places camera above the player at that chair

do u mind sharing it ?! <3

The idea is simple, instead of non-stop searching for all the props that you should sit on, iā€™ve added a ā€˜/sitā€™ command that enables the searching until a player stays on a chair, then it disables the searching :), so itā€™s gonna be 0.0 until the player wants to sit and types /sit, and also if i remember well iā€™ve done some ped caching optimizations.

2 Likes

Can you please share your modification, I would really appreciate it.

Same. Canā€™t even switch positionsā€¦

same no errors and its starting fine esx 1.2 no options whatsoever on any chairs/beds 0.6

1 Like

so i use an mlo for mission row how would i get the chairs prop name?

Same on my end, no errors but it doesnā€™t do anything.