[Release] [Standalone] Chair & Bed System - Sit/Lay

you need to watch in the mlo files. if its with the ymap you open the ymap in codewalker or you open the xml file, where all props and locations are in

Mind sharing? Would love something like this to use but the current version runs a little hot

Update (v0.7)

Code is rewritten & optmized

Enjoy:)

1 Like

did u find any solution for this? i get lua 7 entity coords but client lua 29 with same script error the problem is in these lines

Unfortunately, the new version does not work at all, the texts do not appear and pressing buttons does not bring success either. The script itself runs, can also be restarted, there are also no error messages. With the older version everything works so far.

Can I get some help, i have this installed, but when I press G to use a chair nothing happens

@TerbSEC can I get some help, I’ve got this in my server, and when I press G to sit nothing happens. No error in the console either. I’m at a loss

I tried versions 5, 6, 7 and none work for me. no interaction window, no interaction when using the keys :frowning:

does not really help that if you have multiple of the same chairs facing different ways you will only sit in the correct position on some, the rest you’ll be facing backwards or some other direction

1 Like

Is this script still working? Im trying it in my non ESX server and it says theres an error in line 32 of the client.lua

I think, im gonna recode this whole code. Since this is a very heavy code, and its hard to make very optimized…
More objects, then its more heavy…

I have a idea, to make this much easyer… So stay tuned for that.

3 Likes

is this working on vrp ?

I have to set the coördinates myself, but is it possible to just click on “G” and my ped will sitdown in the correct way, without editing the coords?

1 Like

Nope.

Coll would be if the direction would automatically adapt to the ped. Otherwise, if you have multiple locations with prayers or chairs, you can no longer adjust it properly.

1 Like

I hope you’ll get rich in real life +rep

Yeah i am getting the same thing, seems like as soon as i add a chait to the config the whole thing stops working. Using notepad ++ to edit. Is there a limit to how many chairs i can have in the config? Maybe thats the reason idk.

how can i add same chair but deffert direction?