[Release] [Standalone] AddonCarsSpawner

spawnerCars.PNG

• Hi, I share with you a little menu that I made to spawn addon vehicles.

• Easy to configure, you can add as many categories as you want.

• Changing the language is easy.

• You can change the banner by editing the texture directory ‘common.ytd’ added your banner in 512 x 128 format then change the name in config.lua

• Create with RageUI

Download with Github

8 Likes

I love you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

got it on my server now and it works great, also its easy to configure + it looks awesome

2 Likes

thanks you dude

2 Likes

idk what i did wrong but it says this in the console: Could not open resource metadata file C:/FiveMserver\cfx-server-data-master/resources//[scripts]/AddonCarsSpawner/__resource.lua.

1 Like

hi, you probably installed the resource incorrectly

2 Likes

Suggestion: make an optional preview for the cars, like a small picture for each one (maybe per imgur link?)
still love it xD

2 Likes

This is not possible because I am using RageUI Framework and I am not allowed to release a modified version

1 Like

oh ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

how did u change that banner?

1 Like

i think you need to change the texture in the ytd file

2 Likes

Look at the description everything is indicated

1 Like

Great Release!, Is there a way to change the menu to the right side as its underneath the chat chat

1 Like

When player spawned 25-30 cars their map gets unloaded. How can i fix this issue ?

2 Likes

can someone show a step by step on how to change the banner? All i see in common is code.

2 Likes

ROFL… Get OpenIV… Make sure “edit mode” is on and open the .ytd file.
Import your new file and press save…

there is a way to do whitelist for the cars for some people like role whitelist

1 Like

Hi after almost 2 years i am still using and loving this though i wanted to ask if theres any way to add subcategories?

Maybe in a future release

1 Like

It makes me happy to know that it is useful for some people. Currently the code can’t support subcategory, if I have time I will rewrite it to add the requested features

2 Likes