[Release] Spotlight - Vehicle Spotlight Script [1.0] - FaxSlav

No clue, try i as a resource by itself and see if the issue persists.

It is working on my dev/vanilla server but I have no idea what it could be

@FAXES Make one for the helicopter too? xD

@PolarHusky99 Want Spotlight actually work on that?

You need to scroll down and read the Forum people have posted how to make it work the way to make it follow the camera

Bounces around like the old Mars Lights on fire trucks used to, even sitting still not moving it just bobs up and down, left and right doesn’t stay in position,all this while not moving.

Read the OP and whats said above

Or watch the video.

and read where i said it does it when its not moving, meaning the vehicle is not moving. it does this when the vehicle is not moving as in completely stopped on a traffic stop. nothing in the OP or said above covers it other wise i wouldn’t have left a comment. its not the little movement, its all the way left and right, like a mars light on a old fire truck or train.moves in a M / W pattern left to right up and down

Try watching the video. Like some you might have a conflicting script.

Hey faxes great script,
for some reason the script makes the light jitter when moving the direction of the light. If /spotlight is triggered and not moved the direction of the light it’s fine, but if i try to adjust the direction it starts to jitter.
Example: https://i.gyazo.com/8699d1d8acc71620357f9f338bcc1e1c.mp4

See the video, I explain it in that.

1 Like

For some reason when i put faxes scripts into my server they dont work any fix

Which ones.

I’ve been looking for this amazing script! Thank you for releasing! God Bless you!

1 Like

1 day, 200 downloads :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey faxes,
when i was testing on a dev server (with no one else) the light showed up.
But now with people it turns on for a split second and goes away, anyway to fix this issue?
Found this in the console:

2 Likes

Happens to me too

1 Like

It can have some conflicts. Myself or @Slavko can take a look at this when we get a chance

1 Like

Thanks!