[Release] SnailyCAD | Fast, modern and free FiveM CAD/MDT

sill do it

yarn global add serve in the client folder.

Also make sure to have the latest version of yarn installed. https://classic.yarnpkg.com/en/docs/install/#windows-stable

Doen that sill not

Do cd ../ npm start, you are currently in the server folder, you need to be in the root folder of the CAD.

I am. In the root folder i rename it to

I am. In the root folder i rename it to cad

I can login when on the vps but on my laptop it do not let me

Please read the instructions and the posts on this forum, Iā€™ve explained it already a few times.

Is there any instructions for a CPanel install?

Hey,

I havenā€™t worked with cPanel so I donā€™t really know how it works. Not sure if you can have a nodejs app on cPanel

How do I get this working on my webhost? I want it to be a sub url of my server primary url linked to the servers website. Is that possible? Example, I want to upload it to my webhost and have it active at cad.mydomain.example. Iā€™ve got the domain active, just not sure where to go from here. Guessing it isnā€™t an easy upload to the sub directory and run the sql.

Seeing how this runs on Node.js it probably wonā€™t run on most webhosts. If you have a NGINX webserver you can proxy it to your CAD

server {
    server_name cad.yourdomain.tld

location / {
		proxy_pass http://localhost:yourcadport;
    }
}

Ah ok, so how do I set this up? On a VPS or hosted from my personal rig? Iā€™m confused but really want to try it out, looks great!

Can anyone help guide me in terms of how to set this up? Would love to give it a go and see what itā€™s life but donā€™t know where to begin :confused:

If this worked with Cpanel / Plesk and had a download ready it would be a much better resource.

1 Like

So Iā€™m using plesk and I followed all the steps with changing the config in both folders and renaming it and it still does not workā€¦ It just says error this page canā€™t load. and the database is all setup? Is there something im missing that we have to do different than people using a vps?

Zap Hosting has Linux VPS for $4.50 a month for life. Or $3.25 a month for life with the code XJwDLhQ7

Note: This is not my referral this is just a code they offer for new members.

Question; would you be able to package a web app like this and have it able to be opened in game?

Not sure if this is what you are looking for?

With this you enter the url and ingame you type /cad and it opens a tablet with the website you put in the config. You Can also change the command to open the tablet.