[Release] SnailyCAD | Fast, modern and free FiveM CAD/MDT

Would be nice if there is a feature where officers can create citizens

Version 1.5.8

Updated more bugs and small improvements

Full changelog

Hey i hope you can help me i followed all the steps and now if i try do go on the site

only this comes : Cannot GET /

goto http://your-url/ without the port (:port)

Now i got errors… i am confused :smiley:

Can you send me a screenshot of your errors

With the port is the API for the CAD, it’s the server folder if you look thru the source code.

0 info it worked if it ends with ok
1 verbose cli [
1 verbose cli   'C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe',
1 verbose cli   'C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js',
1 verbose cli   'run',
1 verbose cli   'client'
1 verbose cli ]
2 info using npm@6.14.6
3 info using node@v12.18.3
4 verbose run-script [ 'preclient', 'client', 'postclient' ]
5 info lifecycle snailycad-v2@1.5.8~preclient: snailycad-v2@1.5.8
6 info lifecycle snailycad-v2@1.5.8~client: snailycad-v2@1.5.8
7 verbose lifecycle snailycad-v2@1.5.8~client: unsafe-perm in lifecycle true
8 verbose lifecycle snailycad-v2@1.5.8~client: PATH: C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\node-gyp-bin;C:\Users\FiveM\snaily-cadv2\node_modules\.bin;C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\node-gyp-bin;C:\Users\FiveM\snaily-cadv2\node_modules\.bin;C:\Users\FiveM\bin;C:\Program Files\Git\mingw64\bin;C:\Program Files\Git\usr\local\bin;C:\Program Files\Git\usr\bin;C:\Program Files\Git\usr\bin;C:\Program Files\Git\mingw64\bin;C:\Program Files\Git\usr\bin;C:\Users\FiveM\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail Enable\BIN;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Program Files (x86)\Mail Enable\BIN64;C:\Program Files\Git\cmd;C:\Program Files\Git\usr\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\130\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\140\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\140\DTS\Binn;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\Client SDK\ODBC\170\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\150\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\150\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\150\DTS\Binn;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\Tools\Binn;C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\ctl;C:\Program Files\nodejs;C:\Users\FiveM\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Users\FiveM\AppData\Roaming\npm;C:\Program Files\Git\usr\bin\vendor_perl;C:\Program Files\Git\usr\bin\core_perl
9 verbose lifecycle snailycad-v2@1.5.8~client: CWD: C:\Users\FiveM\snaily-cadv2
10 silly lifecycle snailycad-v2@1.5.8~client: Args: [ '/d /s /c', 'npm run serve --prefix client' ]
11 silly lifecycle snailycad-v2@1.5.8~client: Returned: code: 1  signal: null
12 info lifecycle snailycad-v2@1.5.8~client: Failed to exec client script
13 verbose stack Error: snailycad-v2@1.5.8 client: `npm run serve --prefix client`
13 verbose stack Exit status 1
13 verbose stack     at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\index.js:332:16)
13 verbose stack     at EventEmitter.emit (events.js:315:20)
13 verbose stack     at ChildProcess.<anonymous> (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\npm-lifecycle\lib\spawn.js:55:14)
13 verbose stack     at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:315:20)
13 verbose stack     at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:1021:16)
13 verbose stack     at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:286:5)
14 verbose pkgid snailycad-v2@1.5.8
15 verbose cwd C:\Users\FiveM\snaily-cadv2
16 verbose Windows_NT 10.0.17763
17 verbose argv "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "run" "client"
18 verbose node v12.18.3
19 verbose npm  v6.14.6
20 error code ELIFECYCLE
21 error errno 1
22 error snailycad-v2@1.5.8 client: `npm run serve --prefix client`
22 error Exit status 1
23 error Failed at the snailycad-v2@1.5.8 client script.
23 error This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
24 verbose exit [ 1, true ]

This is out of an log file

!

Make sure to have yarn installed and that you have run yarn global add serve in the client folder. And use a different port for the server since the port you choice is already in use.

I tried to start from the beginning and there is this “error”

npm WARN optional SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: fsevents@2.1.3 (node_modules\fsevents):
npm WARN notsup SKIPPING OPTIONAL DEPENDENCY: Unsupported platform for fsevents@2.1.3: wanted {"os":"darwin","arch":"any"} (current: {

Those 2 are warnings, dismiss that for now.

Translation support!

You can now translate SnailyCAD with ease! Checkout this pull request for more info: https://github.com/Dev-CasperTheGhost/snaily-cadv2/pull/27.

Please create an issue if you find any errors/problems.

Hey i am back i was trying do get it working but i think i am not far. Now i got this error. Any ideas what to do ?

Looks like you don’t have permissions to run an app. Try to run the command prompt in admin mode or move the CAD to your desktop/documents foder.

I tried both options but it is the same problem

Try googling the error, It’s not an issue with the CAD it self. View the list below to see optional fixes
Also make sure your NodeJS and npm version are up to date.

1 Like

I have a issues

Check this reply: [Release] SnailyCADv2 | Free NodeJS CAD/MDT

Hi as you can see i have it stop

Try and restart the CAD again, make sure that you have ran yarn global add serve in the client folder.