[Release] SimpleCarHUD - Standalone Car HUD for Speed, Fuel, Seatbelt, Cruise, Time and Location [v1.30]

next time it happens I will check the F8 console and server to see if I see anything.

Would you possibly be able to share this with me as I like the features you have added to it.

So I installed this HUD and for some reason it is showing up near the center of the screen, not next to the map like the images show. I havent changed the position on the HUD at all through the files. Can someone help me?

http://prntscr.com/tc9u6i new version, german version
SimpleCarHUD_cl.lua (14.5 KB)

Hello there.
I’m having a little issue with the script. Whenever i enter a vehicle, i cant change the radio and it wont let me change my weapons until i relog.
Any fixes for that?

How can I force KPH for everyone by default?

The fuel percentage shows over 100% sometimes. How to fix it not to go over 100?

hey, i really want only the seatbelt scripts in my server but i am not really a dev, so could someone help me with teh script so i only have the seatbelt. Because i already have an Car hud but i need an seatbelt. Please and thank you

Hey, i want to add engine health. how should I write a command?

Bruh, everytime i eject from the vehicle. i get teleported to the entrance door of motels.

Is there a way to edit it so passagngers have the hud too?

I’m not being ejected from the vehicle ever, anyone know why this would be the case?

Is there a way to disable this street display because I use street label which is a better display for displaying the streets?

make coordinates like 9999.9999

How could I change the time to the real time?

Emm Looks Goood <3
Uploading: Cassspture.PNG…

like to disappear randomly for others and myself at random times!! is there a way to fix it

I’d like to keep the fuel part showing while the engine of a car is off, I’m using frfuel and I’d like to show the percentage going up instead of using a bar if possible
thanks

1 Like

I have forked the repo for this, fixed the issues with electric vehicles and cycles, and made a pull request to the original repo.

Until the pull request is approved, you can also use this link to access the fixed version: GitHub - kuplion/FiveM-SimpleCarHUD: Simple car HUD resource for FiveM

1 Like

how can I remove the time and fuel from the hud